Toys R US Dec 23 & 24 Black or White Wii Console 149.99 with instore coupon

[quote name='ShinAkuma']Can you provide the link to the coupons? It's not much of a deal for us without it.[/QUOTE]

its not a coupon it was an email explaining about an instore coupon so guess you gotta get the coupon instore

[quote name='billydeewilliams']its not a coupon it was an email explaining about an instore coupon so guess you gotta get the coupon instore[/QUOTE]

Ah, it didn't seem clear to me in the OP, but this helps. Thanks.

Yeah, I went to one of the local TRUs and they had signs all over the place. The funny thing is they were signs with two offers the Wii for 149.99 as posted here, and a second offer of a $50 gift card with purchase of a Wii and Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympics. Seems kinda silly to get that offer.

Anyway, the cashier told me that the system had not been updated by corporate so each transaction required a manual (manager) override. The manager that came over thought that one of the numbers listed on the sale sign might ring the Wii at the correct price, but they didnt try that with my purchase, instead just doing the override.

Good luck, hopefully you can get them to honor it later today/tomorrow if you go back.

bread's done
Back