Toys R US End of Summer Clearance Online upto 70% Off

[quote name='musha666']Nothing really special. Any of these games can be found for less elsewhere.[/QUOTE]Where is generations less than $12?

[quote name='swirly76']just looked at the full list for 360, and i would say there are no 'deals' to be had.[/QUOTE]
I agree. Everything I looked at I have seen cheaper already at other retailers (including GameStop). Thanks for the link though OP just to check it out.

If Spider-man Shattered Dimensions for the XB360 ($29.99) was the same price as the PS3 version ($14.98), I would pick it up.

I was going to jump on Sonic, when I realized it said "online price only!" and shipping costs over $5, making it around $18. So no, not that great of a deal afterall.

Found a few for store pickup, party games under $10.

Singstar Party Pack with Singstar Dance with 2 microphones and the usb converter is a pretty good deal for $10 to get those microphones if you need them. They can be kinda a pain in the butt to get for cheap at this late date with the usb converter that is.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Thread title should be changed to "Sonic Generations for $11.98 @TRU online. Store pickup available"[/QUOTE]

I got a chuckle out of this.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Thread title should be changed to "Sonic Generations for $11.98 @TRU online. Store pickup available"[/QUOTE]

/thread

There are some decent games added to this list that haven't been mentioned:

:wii: Flingsmash w/ Wii Remote Plus $23.98, really easy to find this one in store, good price for those that need a remote for Skyward Sword.
:wii::ps3::360: Rayman Origins $15.99, not as good as the previous Best Buy blowout price, however those without a time machine could do much worse.
:wii: Sin and Punishment: Star Successor $15.98, although there are better deals to be found online right now for around $7-10, this is still a good price if it can be combined with a near future sale / coupon.

Of course these are all assuming you can match the price in store, as shipping would pretty much kill any of these deals.

WOW!! If TRUS thinks those are "clearance" prices, or even anywhere in the ballpark of "deals" then they're going to be in a mega-trouble of going completely bankrupt again, like not so long ago. And this time, sure it will stick!! What are they smoking? For years now, they've really had SUCK written all over 'em!!!!!

21mzyfo.jpg

You gotta be shi**ing me. :rofl:

They have a Sonic at one that's about 25 minutes away....eh, I'll wait for now. $13 after tax is a fine deal, but I think I'd rather have it on 360 for the achievements. I haven't been playing much of my backlog lately anyway and Borderlands 2 is right around the corner.

[quote name='RyanLec84']WOW!! If TRUS thinks those are "clearance" prices, or even anywhere in the ballpark of "deals" then they're going to be in a mega-trouble of going completely bankrupt again, like not so long ago. And this time, sure it will stick!! What are they smoking? For years now, they've really had SUCK written all over 'em!!!!![/QUOTE]

Gotta agree. I thought the point of clearance sales was to price items low enough that lots of copies would sell, and the store would, you know, clear out space.

Just went and picked up a couple of the Wii Motion Plus bundles. I've been looking for a good price on these to get ready for the Wii U launch.

[quote name='kamakazi5']Just went and picked up a couple of the Wii Motion Plus bundles. I've been looking for a good price on these to get ready for the Wii U launch.[/QUOTE]

Are there any Wii Motion Plus bundles in this sale? Can't seem to find them. I need one for Skyward Sword and have been looking for a deal on them.

[quote name='SunCe177']Are there any Wii Motion Plus bundles in this sale? Can't seem to find them. I need one for Skyward Sword and have been looking for a deal on them.[/QUOTE]

I can't find the link but search Flingsmash on the website and it should pop up. It's $23.98.

[quote name='kamakazi5']I can't find the link but search Flingsmash on the website and it should pop up. It's $23.98.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='KirbyLovesTacos']
21mzyfo.jpg

You gotta be shi**ing me. :rofl:[/QUOTE]
:lol::lol:

Prime example why I rarely ever buy anything from them.

[quote name='FlawlesslyFatal']Hopefully at the end of the day, TRU will learn anything above $30 price point (with the exception of certain Collector's Edition) IS NOT a clearance.[/QUOTE]

I feel like anything that's more than a month old above a $20 price point, maybe even $15, is still not good enough for "clearance." But that depends if you're buying new or used, which I usually don't care about as long as the game is complete. I'd rather save the money, especially given the short length of games and the fact I don't play multi-player at all. That's another reason I'll keep waiting on Sonic, although I've heard it's very solid, I've also heard it's extremely short.

Rage for $7.98 on PS3 is certainly a deal if it's on your list... I know it's been at least as low as $10, but I can't find it that low anywhere else for the moment.

This sale bad.... Red Faction is like $15 at Kmart ALL THE TIME...

Yeah this isn't clearance.. Its a very badly disguised sale..

In for Let's Cheer, Hulk Hogan and Nicktoons MLB for the 360. Wait........

*Looks at gamertag*

I've already played these games.........

*Slits wrists*

[quote name='Hunter Hybrid']Anyone think $20 is a good price for that Zig Zag Gaming Storage? I'm in the middle of moving and need something to hold my games/guitars.[/QUOTE]
It was $5 at the last Best Buy gaming blowout.

[quote name='Hunter Hybrid']Anyone think $20 is a good price for that Zig Zag Gaming Storage? I'm in the middle of moving and need something to hold my games/guitars.[/QUOTE]

Boxes. Ask friends or retailers if there's any you can have.

bread's done
Back