Toys R Us Free Controller with PS3 Hardware

Where did you hear about this? I called them up and they said that this promotion is currently not going on.

Interesting...
151l1259.jpg

[quote name='Rozz']Where did you hear about this? I called them up and they said that this promotion is currently not going on.[/QUOTE]

It's an unadvertised deal. They just probably looked in the weekly ad and said no from that. A lot of unadvertised deals don't get properly signed, thus having so many employees that don't have a clue what's going on.

They still carry the old models? I know my local TRU doesn't have any. I picked up the media remote free from TRU when the Slim first came out.

[quote name='prim4444']It's an unadvertised deal. They just probably looked in the weekly ad and said no from that. A lot of unadvertised deals don't get properly signed, thus having so many employees that don't have a clue what's going on.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

And

Some stores still have them.

Called a local store in SoCal. All stores in my area were sold out on 80GB and 160GB models. Any way you guys think I could strong-arm them into honoring it for the 120GB Slim Model?

bread's done
Back