Toys R Us has Buy 1, Get 1 40% off on all Video Games

ryguy5254

CAGiversary!
Also, Buy 1, Get 1 40% off on all Skylanders Figures and Accessories.

Buy 1, Get 1 40% off on all Disney Infinity Figures, Accessories, and Power Discs.

From now, 26th Dec, to Jan 1.

Quantities limited. YMMV.

Plus: TRU accepts price matching from everywhere, in stores and online. To include Amazon (not the warehouse).

I don't just rave.. I thrust vivaciously. :D the trick is not buying the games new at launch.. its waiting for a sale where GCU can really tantalize the pleasure centers in your wallet. If you're gonna buy new.. I say go with first party Nintendo games. :9 3D world with gcu was awesome crotch-gripping excitement.

Last edited by a moderator:
So if you price match from other stores, you could, in theory, get some not so bad deals?

Who does TRU price match?

NSMB 2 is $29.99 on Amazon (new MSRP?).

Mario and Luigi Dream Team is $28.49 on Amazon as well. Being the cheaper of the two I would get $11.39 (40%) off, making it $17.10.

Plus I have a $5 off coupon for Rewards points.

$29.99 + 28.49 - 17.10 - 5.00 = $42.09 (pre-tax)

So I could get both games for $21.04ish

Eh, not too bad.

I know sometimes they'll include pre-order ready games in these offers, but it doesn't look like this is happening this time (at least not via the website.) Can anyone verify? Was thinking of Thief/Destiny (X1), but looks like it's a no-go.

I desperately want Pokemon X now that I have a 3DS, and this seems like the only thing going on right now that would save me any money on that (plus another game of course)... but after calculating the discounts and taxes, it doesn't really seem any better than waiting for $5 discounts on Amazon.

:whistle2:/

They have been 30%-40% off for weeks now.  I went to see if they had Animal Crossing and Mario Kart 7, online said they were out of both.  Got there and there were three Animal Crossings and no Mario Karts.

I think I rather search KMarts for $30 Mario Kart and Pokemon Y than waste my time with TRU.

If you return something you will get a refund of 20% off the idem, they have it on the recipes.

bread's done
Back