Toys"R"Us holiday Scavenger Hunt

Spin the wheel didnt work for me, wouldnt spin, clicked the elf and nothing, anyone else have the same problem?

[quote name='Gears24']Never got the E-Mail either.[/QUOTE]

I tried using a Yahoo mail account when I didn't receive anything in my Gmail inbox or spam, and the email showed up about 15 mins later in the spam folder. It never arrived for my Gmail account.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I tried using a Yahoo mail account when I didn't receive anything in my Gmail inbox or spam, and the email showed up about 15 mins later in the spam folder. It never arrived for my Gmail account.[/QUOTE]
Both my registration email and my daily clue email both showed up for my Gmail just fine. Strange :whistle2:k

Didn't win today though :cry:

Yeah got it after about 20 minutes,but the wheel didn't spin so i reloaded and it said that I had to came back tommow to enter again o well.

[quote name='stonciddta']Spin the wheel didnt work for me, wouldnt spin, clicked the elf and nothing, anyone else have the same problem?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Tried signing up, but never received the email.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Gears24']Never got the E-Mail either.[/QUOTE]

Haven't gotten the email in my gmail either.

[quote name='Andami']Only 10 people a day? That isn't a very good chance at winning :([/QUOTE]

Two people on this forum won lol.

I got my email yesterday and lost. Do you have to submit your email for the clue every day or do they email you regardless?

[quote name='stonciddta']Spin the wheel didnt work for me, wouldnt spin, clicked the elf and nothing, anyone else have the same problem?[/QUOTE]
I did, nothing loaded and when I tried refreshing the page it said my chance was over.

Thanks for the heads up on this, I'm about to spin.

I got my email after about 30 minutes, but anyways, my question was "How many "R" Christmas Collections are there on the ToysRUs.com homepage?" Of which there are technically none on the homepage (have a look for yourself), but when you click the Christmas Collections link (http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.j...omepage_aspot:leftnav:R-Christmas-Collections) there are actually six which wasn't an option for the answer (go figure).

In case anyone else gets this question, the answer is five.

Now I'm about to spin. *let's hope I win lol*

[quote name='cosmo2389']In case anyone else gets this question, the answer is five.

Now I'm about to spin. *let's hope I win lol*[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I got the same question and the lazy factor REALLY kicked in, I think I signed up for the wrong contest :whistle2:?

[quote name='cosmo2389']Thanks for the heads up on this, I'm about to spin.

I got my email after about 30 minutes, but anyways, my question was "How many "R" Christmas Collections are there on the ToysRUs.com homepage?" Of which there are technically none on the homepage (have a look for yourself), but when you click the Christmas Collections link (http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.j...omepage_aspot:leftnav:R-Christmas-Collections) there are actually six which wasn't an option for the answer (go figure).

Lost but thanks for the answer least I didn't have to spend time on losing.

For anyone not getting emails: I didn't get a second email until I added the email to my contacts list, it was sending them to my spam folder.

I'm using Yahoo.

Jerk. I answered "5" and lost. And I lost on the spin.

The correct answer is 2. =_=

[quote name='typical guy']I got my email yesterday and lost. Do you have to submit your email for the clue every day or do they email you regardless?[/QUOTE]
They give you the E-Mail every day at least I got mine today without submitting my e-mail and yeah correct answer for today's question is 2.Finally worked for the wheel,but lost I landed on a blue gift. :(

You get to spin whether or not you get the question right. So, unless you really want to try and get the questions right you don't have to worry about searching their website at all.

The answer for the question when I tried it was 2 but when I saw someone else try it in the morning they got it was 5 so cosmo wasn't lying.

[quote name='Jikagi']The answer for the question when I tried it was 2 but when I saw someone else try it in the morning they got it was 5 so cosmo wasn't lying.[/QUOTE]
I answered 2; it said the correct answer was 5, but I just got an email saying this was an error in the system and I have received an extra spin.

[quote name='Blade']Jerk. I answered "5" and lost. And I lost on the spin.

The correct answer is 2. =_=[/QUOTE]

Wait - What?

About 7:30am EST, I clicked on the play now link from the night before (the one about the red Wii), and it took me to the new question.

I followed the link, and the home page showed two, but if you clicked on the option, there were six listings. Since six wasn't an answer, I chose two (it did ask how many were on the home page) and got it wrong. It said the correct answer was FIVE.

I was going to make a post about it, but didn't get a chance to.

So, I can back-up the claim that they must have changed the answer from five to two at some point today. (I didn't get an email about this correction, though...)

That being said, this afternoon, I did get an email to my Gmail account for today's clue, but not my Yahoo one.

[quote name='Mixer236']You get to spin whether or not you get the question right. So, unless you really want to try and get the questions right you don't have to worry about searching their website at all.[/QUOTE]
I just read the rules " Entrants will receive an additional Sweepstakes entry ONLY for answering the Instant Win game question CORRECTLY." Today my question was How many "R" Christmas Collections are there on the ToysRUs.com homepage? The answer is 2.
In the future could you guys copy and paste your question along with your answer, I've had 5 for a answer a couple days ago and today it was 2 thanks guys.

I answered the question with 5 today and it was counted as correct; this was around 12PM EST. But they changed the answer later? Very strange.

Hopefully the future answers don't involve numbers, because someone at Toys R Us clearly has trouble with them. =_=

I saw 6 as well, but answered 5 and got it wrong.

The answer is 2 but I guessed NONE. The not getting an e-mail thing is weird, every other day I get an e-mail and then my wife doesn't, and the days I don't she does. We both have yahoo and it comes in our spam.

So I clicked the link from yesterday's e-mail and it took me to today's contest. Unfortunately I got the question wrong and wasn't able to spin the wheel.

[quote name='winkinator']I saw 6 as well, but answered 5 and got it wrong.[/QUOTE]

Theres two. They said on their main page. I put 5 as well because I didn't understand it at first but after seeing the correct answer I see it.

http://yfrog.com/j4toyslj - The red oval is what they were talking about. I don't think it was very clear. No biggie though.

Today's clue: "What kind of animal is Roscoe?"

Correct answer: Dog.

Oh, BTW - regaring yesterday's question, I did get the email last night:
"Thank you for recent game play into the Toys"R"Us Scavenger Hunt, due to a system glitch it was reported that you had responded incorrectly. However, your response was indeed correct, and you will receive an additional entry into the Sweepstakes.
Thank you for playing, happy hunting!"

I'm playing by text and I got a response almost immediately. It said I got the question right and I was entered for the Grand Prize but I didn't get a change for a spin nor a mention of the 25$ thing

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Today's question and answer:

To get a special message from Santa, you need to join the Wish List.[/QUOTE]
Thanks

I just won a 25 dollar gift card...thanks.

Entered again today, I think if you text to play you don't have a chance for the 25$ card because I am getting no notification of it.

Thanks dang it I really need to win soon.. :(

bread's done
Back