Toys"R"Us holiday Scavenger Hunt

Apparently I can only get the email every other day.... Didn't get one when I signed up, got one the next day, didn't get one yesterday, but got one today lol.

[quote name='curtst']Apparently I can only get the email every other day.... Didn't get one when I signed up, got one the next day, didn't get one yesterday, but got one today lol.[/QUOTE]
Yeah me too, if you follow the links in your previous e-mails it will take you current question just to let everyone know.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Today's question and answer:

To get a special message from Santa, you need to join the Wish List.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, Didn't win though. Maybe tomorrow :D

[quote name='Stimes']Yeah me too, if you follow the links in your previous e-mails it will take you current question just to let everyone know.[/QUOTE]

Good to know. Thanks!

[quote name='Stimes']Yeah me too, if you follow the links in your previous e-mails it will take you current question just to let everyone know.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Since I have been up super-early lately, that's how I have been getting to the new contest link. Figured I'd post the answers while I'm up, too....

Are these games that companies put legit?

forealls....i never win anything...i just tried...spinned......it almost stopped at red, but for some reason, it sped up a little and landed on blue.

So how does this work? Only 10 daily so the first 10 get it and the rest get bogus spins? I've always been leery of these...contests.

I hate this contest. It took 2-3 days to get my first question and that one just kept giving me script errors when I selected the answer, second question got me nothing, and my third question gave me more script errors, so I started clicking random answers to see what would happen, and it finally went through on the second wrong answer I clicked. Lame.

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']I hate this contest. It took 2-3 days to get my first question and that one just kept giving me script errors when I selected the answer, second question got me nothing, and my third question gave me more script errors, so I started clicking random answers to see what would happen, and it finally went through on the second wrong answer I clicked. Lame.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you've got something wrong with your computer...

[quote name='typical guy']Sounds like you've got something wrong with your computer...[/QUOTE]
I might want to clarify that on the second day when I said I didn't get anything, I meant it did work. Still, only working 1/3 times isn't good. It worked today at least.

[quote name='Stimes']For Dec 4th: Q:What is the name of the Fisher-Price Imaginext Monster? A: Bigfoot[/QUOTE]

Lost again but thanks for the answer saved me some trouble at least.

[quote name='Puppet Master']Lost again but thanks for the answer saved me some trouble at least.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I don't know why I bother with contests, I never win.

[quote name='curtst']Agreed. I don't know why I bother with contests, I never win.[/QUOTE]
Me either I never win anything.

[quote name='tankyroo']Didn't win once again, Has anyone won anything yet?[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna keep trying. At worst I lose 2 seconds of my time.

I'm pretty sure this works like most of the other online contests, where they have designated winning times and if you play at that exact moment or are the first person to play after that moment you win. It's probably in the rules somewhere.

I've won a couple of times in similar contests, so if you feel it could be worth it if you win keep going, if not better chances for the rest of us.

lol am i doing somthing wrong i pick A 30 and said take the spin to try for the $25 gift card but the wheels does not spin lol must be somthing wrong with my computer or internet lol

[quote name='Gears24']Answer for December 6.Is 3.I didn't win though :([/QUOTE]
Thanks for the answer, I would have posted last night but CAG was down for a couple hours.

[quote name='Matedawg11']Lost every day so far =[ but here's todays answer

What year was FAO Schwarz established?
[/QUOTE]
Thanks I also lost every day.

[quote name='Matedawg11']Lost every day so far =[ but here's todays answer

What year was FAO Schwarz established?
[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Annoying spin today as I thought it was gonna go red and stuck on the green. Crappy

bread's done
Back