Toys R Us is up and running!

They went live at 9pm when their in-store deals did, I tried purchasing a few controllers and a few other items and the site pretty much halted. Now I'm trying to finalize one purchase for just a SINGLE item and I've about given up after trying for over an hour.

Thanks for the heads up. Fought through and got B1G1 on Skylanders Adventure Packs.
Beats having to go out and see if they restock tomorrow or Saturday. Best of all it gave me free shipping.

[quote name='TheHelp']Thanks for the heads up. Fought through and got B1G1 on Skylanders Adventure Packs.[/QUOTE]

Did the same. :D

Shame none of the 3 packs are in stock and the new 3 packs (Zap/Hex/Dino-rang and Sonic Boom/Stealth Elf/Wrecking Ball) aren't listed at all...all I have so far is the 360 starter pack with Volcanic Vault, unopened. Guess I'm going down this dark path finally.

well, i was gonna get skylanders form TRU, but looks like im just gonna get the mega pack form BB. its $10 more, but TRU is sold out of most of the accessories... anyone know what characters are in the BB mega pack??

[quote name='grizbo']Did the same. :D

Shame none of the 3 packs are in stock and the new 3 packs (Zap/Hex/Dino-rang and Sonic Boom/Stealth Elf/Wrecking Ball) aren't listed at all...all I have so far is the 360 starter pack with Volcanic Vault, unopened. Guess I'm going down this dark path finally.[/QUOTE]

+1 with buying the 2 Adventure Packs off the TRU site.

I did pick up some figures with TRU's Buy 2 for $10. I am still deciding on which ones to keep and which ones to return back to TRU.

Got the 2 Skylanders adventure packs. Took 30 minutes of website and credit card failing. Ended up paying with paypal. Great deal for them. 2 for 21.50 with tax, free shipping.

The site is crashing all the time. I had 3 sessions going hoping to get it in.

As far as what character to buy. Make sure you get 1 for each of the types of characters. Also get one that has max stats.

Here is a good site:
http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2011/10/top-4-skylander-characters-revealed/

For some odd reason I've had trouble with my Visa CC on the TRU site but the Visa Debit always goes through first try.

Thanks for the heads up, I took a little nap to find this and managed to get most of what I wanted online at TRU. A big thank you to who ever posted the shoprunner deal a few weeks back because now I get my stuff shipped with 2 day shipping for free.

Just grabbed Skylanders Starter Pack for Wii for $49 free shipping. I could have done so yesterday but we couldn't make a decision as this is the right gift for a friend.

The site blew. How many years in a row are we going to have a retailer underestimate the volume? Sorry, but this is utter stupidity. If you are going to offer it online, then be prepared.

With that said, getting the 2 adventure packs online definitely beat standing in the 300+ foot lines that were at both TRU by me. Glad I got to KMart this morning to clear them out of the characters. Good to know that I am raising and enabling a spoiled brat. :)

I drove by TRU at 8:40PM tonight and there was a line around the building and cars every where. What a scene, decided not to stop especially cause it was raining. Came home to find what I wanted online same price and free shipping. Glad I decided to pass standing in a wet line.

I visited the store but the lines were the slowest I've ever seen in any store... and they were only letting 150 people in the store at a time to prevent those kind of problems. I got nothing, said Hi to a friend, and left.

Oh, and the TRU website has always been crap. Haven't really gotten anything from them since February.

bread's done
Back