Toys R Us Magna Carta 2 $19.99

[quote name='Estebon']So was this price confirmed instore yet?[/QUOTE]

No dice at my local TRU. Just returned the shitty copy gamestop sent me. Not sure if I want to bite on this or wait until it's cheaper over at Amazon. $5 shipping sucks.

[quote name='Estebon']So was this price confirmed instore yet?[/QUOTE]

The person I talked to when I went today said the price had dropped, but they didn't have any in stock.

[quote name='mikeja72']Price matched and picked up, looking forward to giving it a shot.[/QUOTE]
Where did you get it price matched?

I can't find a copy of this game. :cry: I checked two different TRU stores in seperate cities along with a Best Buy in each of those towns with no luck. I find that every single Wal-Mart that I go to has a copy, but they refuse to price match without a physical ad. :bomb: It's as if they are too stupid to pick up the phone and simply call to verify the sale. Looks like I'll have to try one more area a little further away. And if that doesn't pan out, then I guess I'll just have to order it online. That is way too much for shipping though. Especially since it's just standard shipping. Does anyone know if TRU uses UPS, FedEX, or the USPS to ship their products? It will be my first online order with them.

[quote name='BloodGodAlucard']I can't find a copy of this game. :cry: I checked two different TRU stores in seperate cities along with a Best Buy in each of those towns with no luck. I find that every single Wal-Mart that I go to has a copy, but they refuse to price match without a physical ad. :bomb: It's as if they are too stupid to pick up the phone and simply call to verify the sale. Looks like I'll have to try one more area a little further away. And if that doesn't pan out, then I guess I'll just have to order it online. That is way too much for shipping though. Especially since it's just standard shipping. Does anyone know if TRU uses UPS, FedEX, or the USPS to ship their products? It will be my first online order with them.[/QUOTE]
They used UPS for my Bioshock 2 and GOW3 special editions.

That's great to hear. I prefer UPS. I hate how Best Buy used to use UPS for shipping but then changed to using the regular postal service.

i got lucky today and was able to price match at BB (Pleasant Hill, CA). I just asked them if they PM TRU.com and the clerk said ya, she looked up on the site and the game's in-stock. $21.83 out the door! w00t!

[quote name='mitnosi']Awesome, it's sold out :|[/QUOTE]

Yep, as soon as I finally decided to bite (b/c of B1G1 half off). Oh well. Ending in 8 means clearance, doesn't it? Never gonna be back in stock?

[quote name='kynetarse']Yep, as soon as I finally decided to bite (b/c of B1G1 half off). Oh well. Ending in 8 means clearance, doesn't it? Never gonna be back in stock?[/QUOTE]
Same, I was gonna pick it up with this sale but I guess it either sold out before today, or it sold out early today, either way stupid website still said it was in stock when it was not.

[quote name='mitnosi']Same, I was gonna pick it up with this sale but I guess it either sold out before today, or it sold out early today, either way stupid website still said it was in stock when it was not.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I tried early this morning and didn't work. It's now actually showing as OOS, so probably can't price match at BB any more, either. I just set up a price watch on Amazon so I'll probably grab it in a month or two.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I guess i got lucky. Buy 2 copies for $37.XX shipped :)[/QUOTE]

Today? If so, what time? I noticed it is once again showing "in stock," but giving an error when adding to cart.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I guess i got lucky. Buy 2 copies for $37.XX shipped :)[/QUOTE]
Very kind of ya.

[quote name='kynetarse']Today? If so, what time? I noticed it is once again showing "in stock," but giving an error when adding to cart.[/QUOTE]

Yep, getting an error myself:

The following item: has limited inventory. We've adjusted the quantity below to reflect the number we have available.

But still doesn't add it to the cart.

Thanks anyways!

[quote name='kynetarse']Today? If so, what time? I noticed it is once again showing "in stock," but giving an error when adding to cart.[/QUOTE]

around 8:30 AM :)

bread's done
Back