Toys R Us Mortal Kombat $39.99 with free shipping

[quote name='ULOOKUPTOME']Should this deal be good in stores? Like if i go into a toys 'r' us and it should be listed for this same price?[/QUOTE]

This deal is good in stores; I just bought the PS3 version at my local Toys 'R' Us store for $39.99. It still has the pre-order bonus Kitana classic character costume too--not bad.

[quote name='ULOOKUPTOME']Should this deal be good in stores? Like if i go into a toys 'r' us and it should be listed for this same price?[/QUOTE]

This price is the makeup offer since Fear 3 isn't available to stack with MK & get a $50 gc. I'd wait till next weeks ads leak on CAG before purchasing. It's a slow period for AAA titles which usually means better deals than 33% off.

Think I'd be able to get BB to PM it? I have a few giftcards there that I would really love to finally get rid of lol.

Yep. F3AR was advertised to be released tomorrow, and there was an offer advertising a $50 gift card when buying it along with Mortal Kombat.

But F3AR was delayed till June 21, so they put MK back to $40.

[quote name='Enuf']This price is the makeup offer since Fear 3 isn't available to stack with MK & get a $50 gc. I'd wait till next weeks ads leak on CAG before purchasing. It's a slow period for AAA titles which usually means better deals than 33% off.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Ill wait til the ads leak to see if its worth it. Does amazon offer a PM? I still have my $20 dollar credit for when i bought Portal 2, so if i can get it to the same $39.99 for the PS3 version then its only $20 dollars for me and no tax.

bread's done
Back