Toys R' Us One day sale

Got to love how Toys R Us will let you sort video games by gender or featured character, but not by console.

[quote name='JohnDM']Got to love how Toys R Us will let you sort video games by gender or featured character, but not by console.[/QUOTE]

LOL I just noticed that, that's hilarious.

[quote name='JohnDM']Got to love how Toys R Us will let you sort video games by gender or featured character, but not by console.[/QUOTE]
It frustrates me every time, I wonder who codes their website.

[quote name='TooPoor']It frustrates me every time, I wonder who codes their website.[/QUOTE]
Probably the same person who does the BB site, since TRU and BB both seem to have glitches in their sales often.;)

Well, it makes sense for the rest of their products, ie toys. I suppose they just didnt want to make a whole new system for video games.

Well, Toys R Us is, unsurprisingly, geared mostly for children, so what did you expect?

[quote name='midnightexpress']Well, Toys R Us is, unsurprisingly, geared mostly for children, so what did you expect?[/QUOTE]

I expect basic website functionality. ;)

Not knocking the the tools they have out to help parents and kids, but not being able to sort out games for a specific console is probably the most basic filtering system. They have it on their main video games page, but not here and that puzzles me since there are hundreds of items there.

[quote name='InfenroIII']Well , I said it was a sale , Not a good sale.[/QUOTE]

Shipping kills it whether the sale is good or not. Standard shipping is $10+ just to ship TWO DS games?! NO

[quote name='SKEETER']Shipping kills it whether the sale is good or not. Standard shipping is $10+ just to ship TWO DS games?! NO[/QUOTE]

True , 4$ for ONE ACCESSORY!

[quote name='InfenroIII']True , 4$ for ONE ACCESSORY![/QUOTE]

WT:censored:! I put four DS games in my cart and shipping is $20+?!?!?!

About $5+ per item!

fuck, TRU!

Boo!!!

Okay, Amazon and TRU needs a feature where I can build
a list of games that I never want to see again.

That way, when a new sale comes out, I don't have
to sort through a billion titles that I'm certain that I don't
want.

bread's done
Back