Toys R Us Outlet

YoshiFan1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I was at the outlets in Atlantic City and saw there was a Toys R Us Outlet and thought I would check to see if there were any game deals. All the games were locked in a case with no prices, not that they had anything that great anyway.

The Skylandere are already overpriced in a regular TRU store. Swappable figures are $14.99 at almost all stores, TRU charges $16.99. The outlet is charging $19.99. Disney Infinity figures were also $14.99 even the older 1.0 figures.

I guess they are hoping people see the word outlet and think everything is an automatic deal when it isn't:

We have a TrU outlet in Lake Elsinore as well, price is the same as a actual store.  Guess they hoping for the outlet shoppers to be unaware and think they are getting a discount.

The outlets by me have a ToysRUs but they call it ToysRUS Express. All of their stuff is over priced unless it is in the current Sunday paper on sale, then they have that price. I normally just use it for online order pick up for toys of my kids, but they don't stock everything so that doesn't always work out.

Yea, the Express store here is hilariously overpriced. Most of the stuff is 20% or more higher than regular TRU, despite using wire frame shelving everywhere to make it look like a poor man's Roses or Ollie's. All the video games are R Super Buys.

bread's done
Back