Toys R' Us President's Day Cyber Sale (2/21 Only)

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
413 (100%)
Not sure how good these deals are, but no one else has mentioned it, so.. have at it!
Lots of free T-shirts at least, you can get one if you still need to pre-order SMAS (which I will be doing today, I think).

Here's the link to the Video Game section -> http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=11249021&pg=1

Oh, and free shipping on any orders $75+, in case you actually care. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BmBoWnZ']Uh... Everything is MSRP? How can they even call this a sale?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's pretty bad, there's some buy 1 get 1 50% off in there, but I really posted it more for the free t-shirts, especially for the one that would come with SMAS since no one else is offering pre-order incentives. >_>;

Ugh. Was going to order Super Mario Allstars with free shipping and free T-shirt. However, it appears you cannot have both. If you just add the game to the cart, you get free shipping. If you add the shirt it charges $6 for shipping the shirt. Pretty shitty considering the shirt is only worth $9 to begin with. Oh and I just saw, the sizes are youth and an X-tra Large size is equivalent to men's small. FAIL

Just to let you guys know most, well at least my store, are running 50% off all of our gaming tshirts. A lot of these shirts are available for pretty cheap.

[quote name='UnrealZero']almost as bad as buy 1 get 50% off for 20$ and under games.[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about? I cleaned up on B1G1 50% off.

It also stacked with the free Hero pack on Friday/Sat.

[quote name='confoosious']What are you talking about? I cleaned up on B1G1 50% off.

It also stacked with the free Hero pack on Friday/Sat.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, kinda pissed I missed out on the sale since my friend didn't give me my $70 gift card back in time. :/ Woulda picked up Dante's Inferno, No More Heroes 2, FEAR 2, and Mass Effect for $60. Worst part being that I was in the city on Saturday (50 minute train ride + $16.50 round trip away) in their GIANT Toys R Us (tons of inventory/clearance), and I didn't have the gift card on me then either. x_X

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Agreed, kinda pissed I missed out on the sale since my friend didn't give me my $70 gift card back in time. :/ Woulda picked up Dante's Inferno, No More Heroes 2, FEAR 2, and Mass Effect for $60. Worst part being that I was in the city on Saturday (50 minute train ride + $16.50 round trip away) in their GIANT Toys R Us (tons of inventory/clearance), and I didn't have the gift card on me then either. x_X[/QUOTE]

I remember those train rides when I lived in New Haven over the summer.

bread's done
Back