Children of Mana 16.99 (ds)
Legend Of heroes 3 19.99 PSP
Phantasy Star Universe 9.99
Rogue Galaxy 29.99
Siphon Filter the omega strain 4.99 ps2
WTF Work Time Fun 9.99 PSP
Xenosaga Ep 3 19.99 PS2

And more.

Sure Rogue Galaxy is now around this price but I myself haven't seen it in a while.
Rest of the prices are pretty hot.

May just be my location so YMMV.

Wow quite a few sweet deals, now to remember where the closest toys r us is located.. (and hope some of the nicer games are still in stock)

Disgaea 2 did and so did rogue galaxy.

Did not check the rest.

Siphon filter all copies were marked at the price

The rest all had hanging things with the name then the price underneath it.

Final Fantasy XII is on clearance at TRU, and I am pretty sure this is almost nationwide. I saw this game in 3 separate stores for $9.98, and that was about a month and a half ago.

[quote name='ricoraney']Final Fantasy XII is on clearance at TRU, and I am pretty sure this is almost nationwide. I saw this game in 3 separate stores for $9.98, and that was about a month and a half ago.[/quote]

Unfortunately we're not part of your nation.

Enchanted Arms was garbage when I got it for $40, but at $10 it might be worth looking into again, kinda hard to shake the gay protaganist in this game

Picked up 2 copies of FF XII in Kingston, only ones on the shelf but the worker thought they might have more elsewhere.

Nothing like picking up a long RPG on a lonely Valentine's Day. Also, Enchanted Arms is worth $10 as it's a fairly average RPG. Not worth the original $70 price tag but at $10 it's worth it. Doesn't do anything inherently bad (accept for some voice acting like 99% of Japanese games) just doesn't do anything that original

Just checked the TRU website. Enchanted Arms still lists as $19.91. Might as well check out my local TRU at Dufferin Mall here in Toronto and see if it checks out or not.

I played Enchanted Arms on my PS3. I have to admit, the voice acting is bad, but I switched it to the Japanese voice acting and it was a very enjoyable RPG to play. It's your very typical Japanese-style RPG, and it's cool to find and collect all the Golems in the game.

I've always wanted the Xbox360 version because of the online capability (can't do it with PS3 unfortunately). I just got the 360 Arcade version recently and I wanted to try to get the Golems that you can't get with the PS3 version (I'm especially looking forward to collecting the Otogi and Metal Wolf Chaos Golems).

[quote name='Corizzle']WOW, gonna check for FF12 for sure, thanks[/quote]

I picked up a copy last weekend for 13$. It was that price because the game was half off it's original price during that sale, not because it was on clearance.

And Children of Mana is tempting if only to have a second copy for multiplayer.

[quote name='Lockescythe']
Enchanted Arms 9.99 X360
Final Fantasy 12 12.99 ps2
Phantasy Star Universe 9.99
WTF Work Time Fun 9.99 PSP
[/quote]

Any idea on TIV at BBV?

[quote name='maigoyume']wow i'm definitely biting on enchanted arms now[/quote]

Don't do it, I got the game for $10 and hated myself.

It's seriously one of the worst games I've ever played. If you've ever played an RPG called Shadow Madness on the PSX...well lets say it's sitting in the same barrel as that.

For 10 bucks its fine. I'm no RPG nut but it was playable. I get a little sick and tired of people complaining about the homosexual character though. Stereotypical or not, let it go - its a videogame.

Confirmed the price for FFXII, Disgaea 2, and Rouge Galaxy @ coquitlam location (near the Ikea). They actually had 6-8 copies of FFXII and now 1 less copy of Disgaea 2 lol.

Called a TRU in Valley Stream NY and asked about:

Enchanted Arms X360
Phantasy Star Universe
Siphon Filter the omega strain ps2

They said Enchanted and PSU where out of stock and that Syphon Filter was $29

[quote name='Firestorm']Dammit. I am tempted on Enchanted Arms but I really don't have time for an RPG... but $10... but RPG.... ;_;[/quote]I hear you buddy......$10 is REALLY hard to pass up, even if it is just a mediocre rpg..........well look on the bright side, theres so many copies flying around that we can wait until it hits something like $5 before jumping on it, i've seen it bundled at FS for $20 (i think) comes with Superman

The FS bundle comes with a a slipbox and a artbook too IIRC. I'm a extra whore, so I can't decide which is a better deal... Superman could get me 400 Goozex points, hmm.

I can almost guarantee you that you'll find more enjoyment and overall satisfaction with your purchase if you get pizza with the toppings you want than to spend it on Enchant Arms single or bundle. But that's just me. :p

And yes the FS bundle comes with the extra crap.

Is Xenosaga III at $19.99 a good price, or is that about the average price? That's the only game on the list I'm interested in, I've always wanted to get into that series.

[quote name='ragnar14']The FS bundle comes with a a slipbox and a artbook too IIRC. I'm a extra whore, so I can't decide which is a better deal... Superman could get me 400 Goozex points, hmm.[/quote]blast it all, now i HAVE to get that, i'm a CE whore too :(

[quote name='ragnar14']The FS bundle comes with a a slipbox and a artbook too IIRC.[/quote]

I thought the graphics novel was preorder bonus?

bread's done
Back