Toys R US - Rock Band 3 (360) ten dollars (works with b1g150%off)

Most stores are going to be sold out from when it first dropped to $9.98 on all 3 consoles in May. Good deal if you can find it.

I recommend checking your local TRU store. I went a couple of days ago and found 2 Rock Band 3 games for the PS3. There was a 25% clearance sale on and I got both for $15.

Can't believe there are any left in stores at this point. Interesting to learn that the B1G1 50% off stacks with the 25% off clearance games tho.

Debating whether or not I should drive out to TRU tomorrow on my day off. Even if I can't find a second game, $10 is a pretty good deal for a music game considering they have virtually no re-sale value after they're purchased. This would kind of make up for me buying Guitar Hero: On Tour for full price when it was first released (later reselling it for something like $5).

To anyone that already has this, is it worth picking up if you don't plan on buying the keyboard? I really would buy it for the extra songs but I don't know if even that is worth it. I hear a lot of the songs are aimed for the keyboard so I don't want a bunch of songs that are kind of boring on guitar or vocals.

I'm finally near a Toys R Us and can start trying to take advantage of these awesome deals I keep reading about! I will check out my TRU tomorrow

[quote name='metallicoholic']Even if I can't find a second game, $10 is a pretty good deal for a music game considering they have virtually no re-sale value after they're purchased.[/QUOTE]

If you are just looking for any Rock Band, I just came back from Best Buy, where they have Rock Band 2 on clearance for $9.99 as well. (PS3)

[quote name='metallicoholic']To anyone that already has this, is it worth picking up if you don't plan on buying the keyboard? I really would buy it for the extra songs but I don't know if even that is worth it. I hear a lot of the songs are aimed for the keyboard so I don't want a bunch of songs that are kind of boring on guitar or vocals.[/QUOTE]

Actually, 20 of the on-disc songs don't have keys. As for DLC, it ranges as always.

I stopped by my local TRU today but they stripped clean on any rock band titles. The whole clearance section was pretty pathetic. I guess that's what I get for stopping by the last day of the sale.

[quote name='joshrocker']I stopped by my local TRU today but they stripped clean on any rock band titles. The whole clearance section was pretty pathetic. I guess that's what I get for stopping by the last day of the sale.[/QUOTE]

Most likely they sold all of them when it first dropped to $9.99. My store didn't even have them after it dropped to $19.99 MSRP.

bread's done
Back