Toys R Us RZ: Army of 2: The 40th Day (PS3/XBox) $10 GC through 1/14

FeathersMcGraw

CAGiversary!
Note: You must be a Toys R Us Reward Zone member to take advantage of this deal.

Buy Army of 2: The 40th Day (PS3/XBox 360), get $10 GC

The fine print:

†Free Gift Card offer. In-store only. Offer valid for Rewards "R" Us members only. Membership number must be presented at time of purchase. Gift Card valid on your next purchase. See back of card for Terms & Conditions. Offer expires 1/16/2010. Quantities limited; no rain checks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume that this specifically means Army of Two: The 40th Day ... but if you could get it to work on the original Army of Two (typically running for $19.99 these days), that would be a great deal.

Hmm, the online weekly ad on the Toys R Us website pictures Army of Two: The 40th Day, but the web page for the deal doesn't specify. I'd say it probably only applies to the sequel, YMMV if you can wrangle the GC on the original.

The picture in the ad is clearly for Army of Two: 40th Day. The OP just didn't specify in the title. There is almost 0 chance of being able to get a gift card on the original (if you can even find it in TRU stores).

[quote name='MrNEWZ']The picture in the ad is clearly for Army of Two: 40th Day. The OP just didn't specify in the title. There is almost 0 chance of being able to get a gift card on the original (if you can even find it in TRU stores).[/QUOTE]
I agree that TRU will not honor it on the original ... I was thinking more of a BB pricematch.

bread's done
Back