Toys R Us sale ($10.00 bin is now $5.00)

PROLIFE333

CAG Veteran
I just got back from Toys R us and got Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (DS) for $5.00. They were all in a little bin with a 10.00 sign on it. When I checked out...I was told that they are now 5.00. I dont know if this is every store...but it is worth checking out.

I saw...from what I remember.

Jade Empire (Special Edition) (Xbox)
Metroid Pinball (DS)
Goldeneye: Rogue Agent (Xbox)
The Getaway: Black Monday (PS2)

There were some more, but they were stacked on top of each other. I didnt feel like knocking over a bunch of games in the middle of Toys R Us.:lol:

[quote name='mrblinG22']my tru had 3 copies of suikoden tactics for ps2 for 10.90... worth it?

i also saw getaway in the 10 bin..[/quote]
Nah! Circuit City has it for $9.99 regular, or $7.50 during 25% off Cool Deals.

Saw Knights of the Old Republic 2 for $5 at the East Brunswick store in NJ. It was in Platinum Hits boxes though. There were 3 copies left if anyone is interested.

I also picked up a copy of Samurai Champloo for $5.00. Trace Memory was still $9.98 so I passed. But, I did get the last copy of Disney Meteos for my little cousin for $7.50. Old sticker said "$14.99" and the backing board said "original price $29.99."

[quote name='SynGamer']Now that i have my 360, any chance anyone found or could find Jade Empire (Special Edition) (Xbox)?[/quote]

where in upstate do you live? i was at the Nanuet, NY TRU last week and i think i saw Jade Empire there, i could recall them having 2 copies left. They had everything marked with tags on the shelf (rarely see these at any TRU anymore, these guys are probably bored so they did it). But call first before you take the trip if you live far :)

[quote name='waxHead']I have a couple sealed copies of Valkyrie Profile Lenneth (PSP) for trade. Please check my trade list if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

YGPM

bread's done
Back