Toys R Us - September 17-30

AndyTwobeats

CAGiversary!
Buy Will Sports Resort [$59.99] and get an additional Will MotionPlus for $1
Buy the Nintendo DS Lite [$139.99] and get Planet 51 for $1
Buy the Xbox360 4GB Arcade console [$199.99] and get Tom Clancy's End War for $1
Buy the PSP 3000 Core Pack [$169.99] and get Mod Nation Racers [PSP] for $1
2 for $30 on all $19.99 Xbox360, PS3 and PSP games
2 for $30 on all $19.99 Wii and NintendoDS games

Wii Console with Wii Sports Resort - $209.99
Wii Nunchuck - $24.99
Wii Remote - $44.99
Wii Club Penguin Game Day - $49.99 [Sept 21]
Wii New Carnival Games with Wii Motion Plus - $49.99 [Sept 21]
Wii NHL 2K11 - $49.99
Wii NHL Slapshot - $69.99

DS Club Penguin EPF Herbert's Challenge - $29.99
DS Club Penguin EPF - $29.99
DS Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue - $29.99

PS3 160GB console - $299.99
PS3 Dualshock controllers - $54.99
PS3 Move Eye Pet Bundle - $99.99
PS3 Move controller - $49.99
PS3 Move charge station - $29.99
PS3 Move Navigation controller - $29.99
PS3 Eye Camera - $39.99
PS3 Move Aragon's Quest - $69.99 [Sept 28]
PS3 Move Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 - $69.99
PS3 Move Kung Fu Rider - $39.99
PS3 Move Racquet Sports - $29.99
PS3 Move Sports Champions - $39.99
PS3 Move Start the Party - $39.99
PS3 Move Eye Pet - $39.99

PS3/Xbox360 Blur - $39.97
PS3/Xbox360 NHL 11 - $69.99
PS3/Xbox360 R.U.S.E - $59.99
PS3/Xbox360 HAWX 2 - $49.99

Xbox360 Halo Reach $59.99
Xbox360 wireless controllers - $54.99

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']off-topic, got an email from Atlus, we finally getting that Demon Souls greatest hits![/QUOTE]Demon's Souls gets Greatest Hits? Means it must've sold a decent amount. Good for them, that game was fantastic and refreshing.

2/30 could be decent, is there anything worth getting at that price point?

editL Say, I wonder if that new Prince of Persia game counts, since it's 19.97 right now

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Opopanax']2/30 could be decent, is there anything worth getting at that price point?[/QUOTE]

I'm curious as well.

One time I asked the video game clerk at Toys R Us about their return policy on game hardware and he said no returns, even if it's just plain broken straight out of the box they won't exchange it. He said you have to send it to the manufacturer. That guy was full of crap, right? I was asking in regard to PSP and dead pixels. I once got a cash refund on a glitchy Dualshock 3 controller at Toys R Us, plus what he said just didn't make sense. Every major store has a return policy. Even if they don't take it back for dead pixels couldn't you just say you weren't satisfied with the product in general and want to return it?

I think I'm sold on the Move Eye Pet Bundle. This is the only place I've seen that has it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

[quote name='Opopanax']2/30 could be decent, is there anything worth getting at that price point?

editL Say, I wonder if that new Prince of Persia game counts, since it's 19.97 right now[/QUOTE]

Could be even better if you could price-match it. ;)

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']One time I asked the video game clerk at Toys R Us about their return policy on game hardware and he said no returns, even if it's just plain broken straight out of the box they won't exchange it. He said you have to send it to the manufacturer. That guy was full of crap, right? I was asking in regard to PSP and dead pixels. I once got a cash refund on a glitchy Dualshock 3 controller at Toys R Us, plus what he said just didn't make sense. Every major store has a return policy. Even if they don't take it back for dead pixels couldn't you just say you weren't satisfied with the product in general and want to return it?[/QUOTE]

what's the site say about returns?

[quote name='kn00tcn']what's the site say about returns?[/QUOTE]
Good idea.

• All video and computer software and systems must be returned in original, factory sealed, unopened package for a refund.
  • Opened packages may only be exchanged for identical product.

I guess that employee was just trying to scare me off or something. :speaktothehand:

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Good idea.

• All video and computer software and systems must be returned in original, factory sealed, unopened package for a refund.
  • Opened packages may only be exchanged for identical product.

I guess that employee was just trying to scare me off or something. :speaktothehand:[/QUOTE]
When I was at TRU picking up PoP last week I watched as the employee inadvertently lost the sale on a Wii by trying to push the extended warranty. He was pushing the warranty so hard that it made the parents think the Wii would be easily broken by their children so they didn't buy it. :lol:

bread's done
Back