Toys R Us Skylanders Dark Light Crypt $9.99 YMMV

Nocturnx99

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Just went to my store in Springfield MA and found restock of original characters. Found a Dark light Crpyt for 9.99 and grabbed it quick. Also works with the biy 1 get 1 40% off. So I grabbed another Adventure pack.
Will upload reciept soon

I think they've discounted all the SSA adventure packs to $9.99, I've seen them that price everytime I go in, always look for Dark light Crypt as my wife lost some Skylanders in a move and that was one we haven't been able to replace, but never have found it. Good find.

I think they reprinted them. One of the Toys R Us ads from last week had a picture of it in the ad. Lots of Spyro's Adventure figures and sets were reprinted for this holiday season for all of the Toys R Us sales. People are even finding Boomer, and they are selling Camo on the website and in stores. You lucked out. I have a gift card to spend, so hopefully I find one. Ghost Roaster is the only one of the first generation Skylanders that I am missing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darn, I paid $32.xx shipped on EBay last month for the complete set used with the cards and codes. I thought that was as good of a price I was going to get with no chance of a reprint and with the set regularly selling for $50 used. That and Boomer were the only Skylanders I had to pay more than retail for (Boomer was $10.50 shipped used) when trying to complete the entire series 1 set.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they reprinted them. One of the Toys R Us ads from last week had a picture of it in the ad. Lots of Spyro's Adventure figures and sets were reprinted for this holiday season for all of the Toys R Us sales. People are even finding Boomer, and they are selling Camo on the website and in stores. You lucked out. I have a gift card to spend, so hopefully I find one. Ghost Roaster is the only one of the first generation Skylanders that I am missing.
He is at the gamestop near me, he was $26.99 I think... Really rare? I could pick him up for you.

bread's done
Back