Toys R Us "Super Deals for Super Dads" sale starting June 10th - 16th.

evil_twin

CAGiversary!
Toys R Us Super Deals for June 10th - 16th

(I did a search and I could not find if this was previously posted on the CAG.)
(Maybe Cheapy can but this in next weeks uber thread)

XBOX 360

2 Free XBOX 360 Games ($90 value) when you buy ANY XBOX 360 System.
•1st free game will be Spiderman 3
•2nd free game will either Viva Pinata or Fuzion Frenzy 2.

Guitar Hero 2 plus X-Plorer Guitar Controller - $89.99
Forza 2 - $59.99
Surf's Up - $49.99
Xbox Live 4000 Points Card (also works with Zune) - $49.99

Wii

Mario Party 8 - $49.99
Spider-Man 3 - $39.99 (Save $10.00)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - $29.99 (Save $20.00)
Call of Duty 3 - $19.99 (save $30.00)

Nintendo Wii Console $249.99 (Limit 1 game system per customer)
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End $49.99
((Free $10 gift card with purchase of Nintendo Wii or Nintendo DS & POTC: At World's End (In store Only)))

Big Brain Academy Wii Degree - $49.99 (In-store Tuesday, June 12th by 5pm.)

Nintendo DS

Nintendo DS Lite Game System - $129.99
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End $29.99

Just got off the phone with my Best Buy, they said they will price match the 360 bundle from TRU, except they don't give you the games they just deduct the value of the games from the price of the 360. So it should be like $90 off. I'm probably gonna do this because it beats the hit or miss of trying to exchange games without a receipt and I would rather get a service plan from them instead of TRU, plus a I get the rewards points. Hope this helps anyone planning on buying and exchanging the games.

[quote name='RobTheSwordsMan']I'm probably going to try and pick up a 360 this week, anybody have info on TRU's warranty for consoles?

And has anyone had success returning the games they gave you? I really don't want Spiderman 3...[/quote]

2 years for $50-60 I think.

[quote name='Jlong1002']Just got off the phone with my Best Buy, they said they will price match the 360 bundle from TRU, except they don't give you the games they just deduct the value of the games from the price of the 360. So it should be like $90 off. I'm probably gonna do this because it beats the hit or miss of trying to exchange games without a receipt and I would rather get a service plan from them instead of TRU, plus a I get the rewards points. Hope this helps anyone planning on buying and exchanging the games.[/quote]
Awesome, I'll try that out.

bread's done
Back