Tony Hawk Shred Bundle

:wii:
$9.99 Shoveware
Battle Rage (816925)
Burger Island (605390)
Candy Factory (262582)
Kawasaki Jet Ski (088896)

$29.99
Rapala Pro Bass Fishing with Fishing Rod (534091)
Cabela's North American Adventure with Blaster (557968)

:360:
$47.99
Cabela's Dangerous Hunt II with Blaster (534070)

:ds:
Buy DSi or DS Lite plus case (280116) get Monopoly (127075), Jeopardy! (533914), Wipeout (496036), Who Wants to be a Millionaire (559096) Wheel of Fortune (560411), or Minute to Win It (561750) Free

Non-Game

50% off
Ratatouille DVD (525192)
Charlie St. Cloud DVD (578710)
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World DVD (597955)

2 for $14.99
All Transformers Deluxe Figures

It also has a picture of Clearance Video Games "Over 50% Off Orig. Prices" I'm hoping it means they are going to be cheaper but I guessing it's one of those up to 50% off "sales."

[quote name='batman1939']

It also has a picture of Clearance Video Games "Over 50% Off Orig. Prices" I'm hoping it means they are going to be cheaper but I guessing it's one of those up to 50% off "sales."[/QUOTE]

Or they are just saying that they have clearance games and not 50% off on clearance

[quote name='batman1939']
50% off
Ratatouille DVD (525192)
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World DVD (597955)
[/QUOTE]

Just DVD for these two? Not valid on Blu-ray?

herm. wait for a price drop for RDR or get it now with free undead nightmare . .. ... decisions decisions.

[quote name='nixmahn']Or they are just saying that they have clearance games and not 50% off on clearance[/QUOTE]

You would be correct. No additional sale on clearance games. The 50% off refers to the original prices of some clearance games.

[quote name='kearn']If Alan Wake is included in the 50%-off clearance deal, it'd be a steal.[/QUOTE]

There is no 50% off clearance deal. It's just a generic call to customers to the fact that they have some clearance games available and some of the prices are 50% off MSRP which is technically true.

$47.99

is a great price. It's the first hunting game with an actual story, plus the story's pretty good. The gun is cool and fun to use as well.

[quote name='bojay1997']There is no 50% off clearance deal. It's just a generic call to customers to the fact that they have some clearance games available and some of the prices are 50% off MSRP which is technically true.[/QUOTE]

That's unfortunate. Thanks for the clarification.

I got a look at the ad for week of the 19th.

Buy one get 1 for $20 dollars. (select from games in the picture) I remember seeing assassins creed brotherhood,need for speed hot pursuit.

Buy the Xbox 360 Kinect and get a free game (sonic free riders and i forgot the second option)
I'll check the ad again tomorrow.

[quote name='eastx']$47.99

is a great price. It's the first hunting game with an actual story, plus the story's pretty good. The gun is cool and fun to use as well.[/QUOTE]

Decent price, but reviews on amazon aren't that good. Says you need to be at least 15' away from the screen to be accurate, especially on larger tvs.

Anyone find any additional discounting on the clearance stuff? I'm headed over shortly, but I'm guessing it will be regular clearance pricing.

I just confirmed that there is no additional clearance percentage. The signs in store clearly said it's 50% off original MSRP. Having said that, I scanned a few games and some like Metro 2033 were showing the regular clearance price which is only $10 below MSRP. I suppose you could argue for a manual adjustment, but I really don't want to pay $30 for that game.

Red Dead has already been $30 before, but still a pretty good deal overall I guess. I'm sure there will be a "complete" or game of the year version with everything soon too.

[quote name='bojay1997']I just confirmed that there is no additional clearance percentage. The signs in store clearly said it's 50% off original MSRP. Having said that, I scanned a few games and some like Metro 2033 were showing the regular clearance price which is only $10 below MSRP. I suppose you could argue for a manual adjustment, but I really don't want to pay $30 for that game.[/QUOTE]

Not true at my store. They took an additional 50% off all clearance.

DMC4 for $5 as a stocking stuffer.

I was eyeing SSFIV CE but i think it was 27. Nothing much else interested me. I just own too many games.

Goddammit. I just realized I coulda bought Trauma Center for like $15.

[quote name='confoosious']Not true at my store. They took an additional 50% off all clearance.[/QUOTE]

Did they have to do it manually? I had them ring up a couple games and total them and nothing extra came off. Did it take the 50% off the marked down price or MSRP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back