Toys R Us weekly ad 3/27 to 4/2

LouieT

CAGiversary!
:3ds: Buy 1 3DS game, get 1 50% off Link goes to discussion of that sale.

:ds:->$$$ Get up to $75 back when you trade in any DS system.
In-store only, not available in all stores, trade-in value depend on type of system. System must be in working condition with all original components and not broken in any way.

:360::ps3::wii: Buy WWE All Stars (or any WWE purchase of $40 or more), get $10 towards WrestleMania 27 pay-per-view on April 3.

MSRP:

:3ds: 3DS handheld $249.99

:3ds: All 3DS games $39.99 each

:3ds: 3DS Explorer Starter Kit $29.99
:3ds: 3DS Clean & Protect Kit $11.99
:3ds: 3DS Messenger Bag $39.99

Thanks for posting.

Glad to see at least one other option for WWE All Stars besides Kmart.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I remember the ad correctly, it's 30 bucks for the DS Lite, 50 smackaroos for the DSI, and 75 dollars for the DSI XL.

But I'm going off memory from my shift this morning...so it's not the most reliable. xD

why would i trade a ds xl for 75$ thats stupid. u can get 125-150 out of the local bulletin board/craigslist/ebay/anyone who wants one

Just a heads up, as far as I can recall, an DSi XL will be offered $75, $50 for a DSi, and $20 for a DS Lite on trade in.

If they are only giving $20 for the DS Lite, I wonder how little they are giving for the original DS (if they are even taking it). Not that I would get rid of it even for $40 - $50 since it still works fine.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']If they are only giving $20 for the DS Lite, I wonder how little they are giving for the original DS (if they are even taking it). Not that I would get rid of it even for $40 - $50 since it still works fine.[/QUOTE]

I think it was $10.

[quote name='ShinAkuma']I think it was $10.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty damn low. I believe GS is giving $50 for the DS Lite w/ a 3DS purchase. $75 for DSi and $100 for DSi XL.

bread's done
Back