Toys R Us XBox Live 3 MO Gold Kit $14.98

gravkill

CAGiversary!
EDIT - The $10 rebate is very much expired (6/2006)

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2315296

The XBox Live 3 MO Gold Kit is only $14.98 at www.toysrus.com. I am about to check in store right now to pick some up as gifts. This is a steal if the $10 video game coupon is still valid.

This value pack includes a 3-month subscription plus headset, the Xarcade Game - Joust, a $10 game rebate (for a limited time only), and 100 marketplace points. Xbox Live Gold offers the best online gaming experience with intelligent matchmaking, leagues, ladders, tournaments, and more. You can play with friends against the game with more cooperative titles than ever before or use Spectator Mode to watch and learn from the best players in the world. The Marketplace lets you try out new games with free demos and trailers and expand your games with free and premium content.

If it is a repost, please delete. Happy hunting!

[quote name='SmellsLikeRandyMossGuy']Is there a free shipping code?[/QUOTE]
none that i can find. i hope i'm wrong though

Thamks OP!

but WARNING TO ALL!

XBOX is aware that the 3 month card code from a 3 month gold kit (only) might turn out to be 400 MS points.

I'm stilll working with MS to resolve this issue.

So if you have this problem, you might end up with a free 400 MS points

Buyer beware

[quote name='ShinAkuma']The $10 coupon expired a year ago, as I recall.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just checked B&M. It is $29.99 in store, and the coupon expired 6/2006! I suppose it is a good deal if you need another headset. I am still picking one up for my buddy that just got an XBox, wants to try some live games, and needs another headset.

EDIT - Argh, nevermind, the shipping is a bit steep at $5.69. If you have a free shipping coupon please post, thanks!

To me this is a crappy deal, cause a year at MSRP is cheaper than 4 of these, and you can find a year under MSRP if you look, so really I don't see the point.

[quote name='roymustang']To me this is a crappy deal, cause a year at MSRP is cheaper than 4 of these, and you can find a year under MSRP if you look, so really I don't see the point.[/quote]

I need a headset. This seems like a good deal to me.

i need a new headset, and could use some ms points...

if i print this out, do you think walmart or BB will price match it?

[quote name='gravkill']http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2315296

The XBox Live 3 MO Gold Kit is only $14.98 at www.toysrus.com. I am about to check in store right now to pick some up as gifts. This is a steal if the $10 video game coupon is still valid.

This value pack includes a 3-month subscription plus headset, the Xarcade Game - Joust, a $10 game rebate (for a limited time only), and 100 marketplace points. Xbox Live Gold offers the best online gaming experience with intelligent matchmaking, leagues, ladders, tournaments, and more. You can play with friends against the game with more cooperative titles than ever before or use Spectator Mode to watch and learn from the best players in the world. The Marketplace lets you try out new games with free demos and trailers and expand your games with free and premium content.

If it is a repost, please delete. Happy hunting![/QUOTE]

There are 2 different 3 month gold kits.

The OP listed the 1st one.

The 2nd /newest 3 month gold kits has all of the above except they replaced the 100ms points and the Arcade game Joust with a 400 ms points card. I think this is a better deal.

I'm pretty sure you will recieve the 2nd version.

The 2nd version is also the one that could have a defective 3 month card,so save your receit.

For those that just need a new headset, any Cell phone hands-free set will work if the plug is the right size, and most are. Go ahead, try it, it works.

bread's done
Back