ToysNJoys.com

They sometimes have items listed on their website that aren't in stock. I would suggest calling first. I almost ordered from them until I called and found out the item wasn't in stock.

One more thing, they're based in Hawaii so they charge high shipping rates to the mainland. The best rate I could find was around $9.

No, I ordered 3 items from them. About 5 days later I got 2 items and on the packing slip it said the 3rd item was on backorder. 4 weeks later I was billed for all 3 items and never got the 3rd item. I e-mailed them and said it was still on backorder but they would try to ship it out as soon as they could. I got it a week (so about 5 weeks after I placed the order) later but I was still annoyed.

I would not order from them again.

"One more thing, they're based in Hawaii so they charge high shipping rates to the mainland. The best rate I could find was around $9. "

Last time i check Hawaii was part of the U.S.A, So why would priority mail be any different for Hawaii?? Just a scam to get more money out of you.

Pretty sure Alaska and Hawaii are more. Post office says the the 48 inland states then has special pricing/rates for Alaska and Hawaii.

I could be wrong, so prove it.

[quote name='juicedup1']"One more thing, they're based in Hawaii so they charge high shipping rates to the mainland. The best rate I could find was around $9. "

Last time i check Hawaii was part of the U.S.A, So why would priority mail be any different for Hawaii?? Just a scam to get more money out of you.[/quote]

Guess you didnt get the memo, Hawaii is no longer part of the US. We lost it to canada in a poker match.

[quote name='levi333'][quote name='juicedup1']"One more thing, they're based in Hawaii so they charge high shipping rates to the mainland. The best rate I could find was around $9. "

Last time i check Hawaii was part of the U.S.A, So why would priority mail be any different for Hawaii?? Just a scam to get more money out of you.[/quote]

Guess you didnt get the memo, Hawaii is no longer part of the US. We lost it to canada in a poker match.[/quote]

Yeah, Bush went all-in and took a pretty bad beat...too bad since he had a Dick Cheney and a Donald Rumsfeldt in the hole.

bread's done
Back