ToysRus ad 10/13-10/19 : Buy 1 get 1 40%off All Video Games

hiamiyumi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
123 (100%)
STORES OPEN 8AM SUNDAY!

:hot: BUY 1 GET 1 40% OFF ALL VIDEO GAMES PLUS ALL SKYLANDERS & DISNEY INFINITY (figures and accessories)

SKYLANDERS SWAP FORCE is here!

• SWAP Force Triple packs : $25.99 each.
  • SWAP Force Molded Tackle Box : $24.99
  • SWAP Force Pro EX Controller for Xbox 360: $34.99
  • SWAP Force Character Packs : $10.99-$16.99 each
  • FREE Special Edition Skylanders Gill Grunt figure(with your total Skylanders SWAP Forice video game,figure and video games accessory purchase of $100 or more) For Rewards "R"Us member only through 12/31/13
:hot: Sony Playstation 3 Dual Shock Controller : $39.99 (Black or Blue)

:hot: All Skylanders Giants LightCore Single Characters : 2 for $16 ($12.99 each)

Sony PS VIta Wifi game system : $199.99

Sony PS 3 12GB game system:   $199.99

Nintendo 2DS : $129.99

Nintendo 2DS Carrying case: $12.99

My wife and I have been waiting to see if there's going to be a b2g1 free sale at the end of the month. If not we were going to jump on this. Decisions decisions.

Went to my local TRU and they had no copies of Killzone for Vita. My local Best Buy actually price marched the offer. I know it's YMMV but I just asked in the off chance they would. Picked up Wind Waker HD and Killzone for Vita. While there also got an Xbox 360 wireless wheel to give a shot for $12.99 Thanks OP.

Yes, I was able to do that and got the starter set for $49.99 + tax.

I pre-ordered so I also got the free Hex Lightcore and a free $10.99 figure (got Roller Brawl). I tried adding the Tower of Time to take advantage of the buy one get one 40% off deal, but they couldn't get it to work right. They told me the 40% was coming off the lowest price item which was one of my free items and there was nothing they could do about it. After a little complaining on my part they got a manager who agreed to just sell me the Tower of Time by itself at 40% off.
I have the preorder and want to try and follow your lead (lightcore hex).

Missed frito, but there are ones for about $2 on the bay

where is the 20% please?

and how did you get a free $10.99 figure?

I have the preorder and want to try and follow your lead (lightcore hex).

Missed frito, but there are ones for about $2 on the bay

where is the 20% please?

and how did you get a free $10.99 figure?
Here

If you pre ordered during a certain time frame, they were offering the free figure as a bonus. They would have emailed you a coupon for the free figure to your email associated with your rewards account.

Here

If you pre ordered during a certain time frame, they were offering the free figure as a bonus. They would have emailed you a coupon for the free figure to your email associated with your rewards account.
Thank you for the coupon link

I did preorder but it was on the 4th. I received an email about the release date but no coupon.

and thank you for replying

If I do the BOGO, can I exchange a $60 game for a newer release next month (Injustice Ultimate Edition)?

Another question. If I do the buy 1 g 1 with preorders, do the preorders have to be payed in full? Thanks. 

bread's done
Back