Toys'R'Us Chibi-Robo! coupon

If TRU.com is any indication it will be $50. Now, if they're giving out the coupon at a closing TRU then it will be a good deal, otherwise Fry's for $40 seems to be the better bargain right now.

[quote name='Redeema']If TRU.com is any indication it will be $50. Now, if they're giving out the coupon at a closing TRU then it will be a good deal, otherwise Fry's for $40 seems to be the better bargain right now.[/QUOTE]

Yup, that's why I was asked. I wanted to figure out if TRU had the better deal instead of Fry's Electronics.

If a TRU is closing I would assume that they are not going to get any copies of the game. Why would you ship new merchandise to a store that you are trying to clear out?

[quote name='trunks982']is the game good?[/QUOTE]

If you liked Katamari, you'll like Chibi. Hell, if you liked any of the tohoho(small and charming...like the prince or pikmin) characters you'll like Chibi. It's basically a puzzler/adventurer type game that's just dripping with style. Check out the gameplay vids on IGN if you like, as they'll give you a pretty good idea what to expect.

Game Informer nailed it with a fuckin 5/10 but just about everywhere else has it in the 8/10 range.

Hey guys, sorry I didn't have a picture of the coupon when I posted, but here is it!

frontchibi.jpg
chibi.jpg

and here's a close-up of the small print
zoom.jpg

GameSpot gave Chibi-Robo a 7.1, you can read the full review here.

I was going to get it, but now that I read the review, I'm probably going to wait for it to drop below $30.00 until I actually buy it.

[quote name='yukine']GameSpot gave Chibi-Robo a 7.1, you can read the full review here.

I was going to get it, but now that I read the review, I'm probably going to wait for it to drop below $30.00 until I actually buy it.[/QUOTE]
Read the IGN review, I linked it in the GC forum. Not that I argue about the price; I'm getting it with GameRush credit.

[quote name='botticus']Read the IGN review, I linked it in the GC forum. Not that I argue about the price; I'm getting it with GameRush credit.[/QUOTE]

I don't really take IGN reviews seriously, but thank you.

I thought I would love this game, but actually returned it. Meh graphics and boring gameplay. I thought it would be fun-ralaxing, but it was boring. $20 game for me if it gets to that price.

[quote name='Nephilim']I thought I would love this game, but actually returned it. Meh graphics and boring gameplay. I thought it would be fun-ralaxing, but it was boring. $20 game for me if it gets to that price.[/QUOTE]
How did you return it?

bread's done
Back