ToysRus.com Gameboy Micro deal

Also do they allow you to exchange the game at a B&M toys r us? Like i order it, can i take the still in it's wrapper game to toys r us and exchange it?

[quote name='Metal Boss']big deal, when are they going to make the price of this thing reasonable?[/QUOTE]

Agree, 99.99 for this or 79.99 for an SP with a bigger screen. Dont get me wrong when and if I can get a Micro for under 50 new I might buy it...

want a micro, can afford a micro, don't want to pay that much for a micro... when it hits $70 we'll talk Nintendo.

[quote name='Kfoster1979']Agree, 99.99 for this or 79.99 for an SP with a bigger screen. Dont get me wrong when and if I can get a Micro for under 50 new I might buy it...[/QUOTE]

The funniest thing is that the Micro was touted as to having a brighter screen... but now, the SP's screen is just as bright so they don't even have that advantage.

Don't worry guys, the Micro is selling like crap here and in Japan (where sales are below the SP) so I'm sure a price drop is imminent.

Well, Nintendo made it clear that they weren't making this thing for everyone. For whatever reason, they decided that the niche market for "fashionable", pricey devices was worth creating the Micro for. Reggie Fils-Aime reiterated that the micro is a "limited opportunity" product at the last Nintendo press conference.

[quote name='gunm']Well, Nintendo made it clear that they weren't making this thing for everyone. For whatever reason, they decided that the niche market for "fashionable", pricey devices was worth creating the Micro for. Reggie Fils-Aime reiterated that the micro is a "limited opportunity" product at the last Nintendo press conference.[/QUOTE]

You know if I would have came with Play yan or somthing like that to play Music also Maybe I could see it at 99.99. But how many people are worried "Dose my Game Boy go with my Shirt" not many. Price Drop I'll take it but if the drop the Micro I think the SP would drop also ...

[quote name='gunm']Well, Nintendo made it clear that they weren't making this thing for everyone. For whatever reason, they decided that the niche market for "fashionable", pricey devices was worth creating the Micro for. Reggie Fils-Aime reiterated that the micro is a "limited opportunity" product at the last Nintendo press conference.[/QUOTE]

They've probably given away as many to lame ass celebrities at award shows and parties as they've sold...

This "limited opportunity" crap sounds an awful lot like Nintendo's way of trying to gracefully scrape the micro off its shoe and move on.

[quote name='viewtiful7']want a micro, can afford a micro, don't want to pay that much for a micro... when it hits $70 we'll talk Nintendo.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

I thought the SP screen was actually brighter. Anyone still have a link to those comparison shots of the original frontlit SP, the backlist SP, the DS, and the Micro side by side?

Awwwhh, buttta, whatabout da bluriness ya??!?!

Blur to Purr (fect):

New Sp < Micro < Old SP < DS ????

/goes back to sleepwalking

I seriously have no idea why people have such a problem with the slight blur/fade/whatever the crap it is. Yes, I noticed it, but crap guys, it's nothing when you have a screen bright enough to look exactly like a GameBoy player on a small TV.

I wonder if they'll drop the price on the limited edition Spongebob GBA SP with the new brighter screen and 2in1 Spongebob game. $99.99 is still expensive to me, even if it's supposedly a "collectible" w/game.

bread's done
Back