ToysRUs.com SSBB 50% Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

abenner

CAG Veteran
On ToysRUs.com tonight, I was able to buy SSBB and got the Strategy Guide, My Sims, AND the Bee Movie each for 50% off! We already have Zack and Wiki plus Mario and Sonic. I would assume you could buy all the 50% off games with SSBB and get them all at 50% off!

Obviously you two ^ missed the point of the OP. The glitch is that not only does it take 50% off one of the listed games, if you add 2, 3 or however many more, it deducts 50% off each one.

[quote name='Toys R Us Ad']50% Off Any One of these Wii titles when you buy Super Smash Bros. Brawl! -[/QUOTE]

this seems to take 50% off only one of the added items only... is there a certain method we need to add the items?

Not working for me, added Brawl, Bee Movie, the guide and Raving Rabbids 2, and only the Rabbids was 1/2 price. Adding additional copies of Brawl to the cart did nothing.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Yeah, people are far too willing to jump on people and try to make fun of them around here, lately. :/[/QUOTE]

Yep, typical gang mentality lately, seen it a lot on on gamefaqs, more so on the Wii, PS3, and 360 boars, which is typical because these same types of people were on the PS2 and Xbox boards 2-5 years ago. Sad though that it's infiltrated these parts. Makes people NOT want to post deals and say fuck you, which in turn, fucks all of us over.

Nevermind. Dead. Not that it matters, but I'll vouch for the glitch working yesterday. I didn't bite on though cause I had a preorder. The glitch didn't work at the TRU B&M I went to Sunday morning though.

It's 50% off "Select Wii" Titles, which are

Bee Movie
Mario & Sonic at the Olympics
Zack and Wiki
My Sims
Rayman 2
Spiderwick Chronicles
Super Smash Bros Brawl Strategy Guide

Edit: added more stuff from that Select list and only got the 1st item 50% off..sounds like a cold deal now.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Obviously you two ^ missed the point of the OP. The glitch is that not only does it take 50% off one of the listed games, if you add 2, 3 or however many more, it deducts 50% off each one.[/quote]

Except that's part of the deal.

Not exactly a glitch.

For the record, I'm generally one of the most positive people on here.

Of course, my response wasn't very negative, at all.

[quote name='mitch079']Yep, typical gang mentality lately, seen it a lot on on gamefaqs, more so on the Wii, PS3, and 360 boars, which is typical because these same types of people were on the PS2 and Xbox boards 2-5 years ago. Sad though that it's infiltrated these parts. Makes people NOT want to post deals and say fuck you, which in turn, fucks all of us over.[/quote]

When I have found a deal of ANY kind, I WILL post it, though ONLY after I have managed to snag all that I might want locally from the deal. Once I do that though, then everyone else is welcome to snag whatever the deal is to their hearts content(even if they just plan on fuckin Ebaying them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back