Toysrus.com- Zune $199 +free travel pack+free shipping

Amazon and Buy are both selling these for close to $200 shipped as well. Makes me wonder if they are trying to dump stock because a new revision is on the way.

You're probably right, Kendro. BTW, the Amazon zune package comes with a free dock+free shipping, and the Buy deal is solo with the free shipping.

[quote name='Kendro']Amazon and Buy are both selling these for close to $200 shipped as well. Makes me wonder if they are trying to dump stock because a new revision is on the way.[/QUOTE]
Hm, I'm currently looking to buy a Zune, any confirmation on the new revision and what is going to be changed/fixed?

[quote name='sasukekun']Hm, I'm currently looking to buy a Zune, any confirmation on the new revision and what is going to be changed/fixed?[/QUOTE]

there really has been nothing said about a new revised model, at least not that I have heard. Too bad the halo zune is a gamestop.com exclusive though or else I would be all over this deal.

[quote name='Kendro']Amazon and Buy are both selling these for close to $200 shipped as well. Makes me wonder if they are trying to dump stock because a new revision is on the way.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy and Target have recently had sales on the Zune as well. You could very well be right.

Best Buy and Target have recently had sales on the Zune as well. You could very well be right.

It isn't selling well and it's been reviewing terribly. No one encodes videos in WMV and the DRM and crippled WiFi make it a pain to use.

The Zune really was/is an awesome piece of hardware, but unfortunately Microsoft treated it like something they were embarrassed about, or like a beta product. They never gave the thing a decent update to support better video formats, never added a decent online video store, still haven't added games, and their Zune software is horrible. Hardware-wise the Zune had all the potential to be better than the iPod, Microsoft just never ran with it.

bread's done
Back