Toysrus preowned games

[quote name='mahyar1']$52.49 for resident evil???[/QUOTE]

Yikes... Amazon has the Gold Edition for $46 (pre-order)

I guess it's nice that Toys R Us is putting their prices online, but these prices are insane.

[quote name='DesertLeo']they do offer a decent amount for trading them in though. and they accept almost all games[/QUOTE]
yup don't even need a manual to trade in

I don't understand what these people are thinking..There can't be THAT many soccer moms who fall for this crap.

I mean it does hurt me everytime I see one of them at a gamestop buying Ninjabread Man for more than 0.01 cent, but these prices...WHAT THE HELL!

[quote name='e Skrilla']How's Web of Shadows? and is it worth the 45 bones or should i get it cheaper?[/QUOTE]
web of shadows goes for cheaper

[quote name='e Skrilla']How's Web of Shadows? and is it worth the 45 bones or should i get it cheaper?[/QUOTE]

Please do not buy used WoS from TRU for $42.

It's $17ish new, $13 used on Amazon.

[quote name='DesertLeo']they do offer a decent amount for trading them in though. and they accept almost all games[/QUOTE]
Ticked me off that they wouldn't take Condemned 2 Bloodshot because it was M rated yet they took Resistance 2 with no problem at all.

[quote name='Sashka']I don't understand what these people are thinking..There can't be THAT many soccer moms who fall for this crap.

I mean it does hurt me everytime I see one of them at a gamestop buying Ninjabread Man for more than 0.01 cent, but these prices...WHAT THE HELL![/QUOTE]
Of course there is! Did you remember when HSN sold a Wii bundle with 15 accessories and Wii sports for $329.90 + 9.95 shipping? In October. In the year 2009.
http://consumerist.com/2009/10/hsn-breaks-tv-showing-need-to-firmly-attach-your-wii-accessories.html

Yup. There is. 9Oh and a lot of people bought it. And people complained that when they received the Wii the box was torn up to pieces. AKA: Shipping department failed.

On which system are you looking it for?

They actually have some Bins full of these at some of their retail stores. Needless to say the prices are just as ridiculous.

[quote name='youenvy']here are some coupons for 28-the 30th

http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=3088672[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GUNNM']if you need baby stuff[/QUOTE]

heavy.jpg

ENTIRE DEAL IS BAABIIIEEES

[quote name='SaveSome']Does anyone know if its free shipping I might jump on the RE5 Deal[/QUOTE]
I assume you mean the Gold Edtion deal at Amazon for $47 someone mentioned earlier, because $52 for RE5 isn't a deal. Yes, Amazon has free shipping. Buying it from TRU is actually the opposite of a deal, as they are overcharging.

the funny thing is, the quality of most of the TRU used games will be mint considering the number of games that were bought from one store, opened in the parking lot, then traded in at TRU.

Or in horrible condition from soccer moms who trade in their kids beat up to crap used games, but I doubt too many moms know about TRU's trade in program.

[quote name='icedrake523']$52.50 for WaW, KZ2, and The Show 09? Wow....[/QUOTE]

HAHA I traded in like 8 copies of the show 09 that I got for $1.97 from Sears for $12 each like 4 months ago.

[quote name='kburns10']Have you ever seen a more random assortment of games bundled together? It's like they have games for your baby, then 2 basketball games for when he grows up.[/QUOTE]
Hilarious. And there are even reviews from people who bought this!

They had the nerve to originally list that pack for $99.99! I could buy a BETTER collector's edition of ONE game and get a better deal than that!

Some of the prices seem more reasonable now, but not great. Still charging $50 for KZ2, The Show 09, RE5, and WaW though. I take it they barely have any of those in stock.

bread's done
Back