Toysrus Splinter Cell DA 360 49.99

Cool. I was planning on getting this at the B2G1. Makes a sweet deal even better. Though I'm not going to go in counting on it still being $49.99.

what's included in it is some game key to go online to see if you won a car. sucks since its not a sticker on the cover, its printed on the cover art!

If you don't want to try and wait for B2G1 (or don't have another thing to buy) get a Deal or No Deal game piece from your Sunday paper and save 10% by saying "DEAL!" Or you can risk it go for No Deal and even if you don't win a big prize you still get 5% off. :)

[quote name='xbox_mole']If you don't want to try and wait for B2G1 (or don't have another thing to buy) get a Deal or No Deal game piece from your Sunday paper and save 10% by saying "DEAL!" Or you can risk it go for No Deal and even if you don't win a big prize you still get 5% off. :)[/QUOTE]
Damnit I threw that ad away!! I didn't think TRU would have this game for such a good price! fuck!!

[quote name='xbox_mole']Anyone try this today or since the last post? Is it still on? Planning on stopping there tomorrow if so.[/quote]

Yep picked it up today. $54.11 including tax.

[quote name='xbox_mole']Anyone try this today or since the last post? Is it still on? Planning on stopping there tomorrow if so.[/QUOTE]

I went this morning to pick this up and at first was told they were out of stock. WTF? So I stood around in the game area for a bit aimlessly walking, when the clerk that told me they were out of stock then came over sort of flustered and said they did have it, but the manager didn't mark it in the security case so she didn't see it. She said, "It's $59.99." I said sure I'll take one, and it was the ticket cover so I knew it'd ring up as $49.99. So it rang up and sure enough was still $49.99, had my Deal or No Deal coupon, said "Deal!" and got an additional $5.00 off. About $47.XX with tax total. I took my purchase and left. :)

I actually had a $10 off $50 coupon that TRU had sent to my "household" in the mail, and I was able to pick this up for little over $41. Very happy. Now I have to get another HD for my 360. Anyone know how to get one on the cheap.

AS of 3:30 est Xbox 360 Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double is not on the tru website looks like they took alot of games off site for sale or are sold out already :whistle2:(

[quote name='mrctdare']AS of 3:30 est Xbox 360 Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double is not on the tru website looks like they took alot of games off site for sale or are sold out already :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Yeah, like every game I would have wanted! Debating about going to the B&M store.

I went to a B&M today and they had none out but when i asked the guy gave it to me without a problem saints row also but The one I got does not look like it has the golden key :whistle2:(

B&M was sold out :whistle2:\ guess this game and I just weren't meant to be. I've got to much stuff coming up so I probably wont even have time to play it.

$50 at the Greenwood, IN TRU as well. I hate the cover though. Can't believe they printed that ad right on it. There is something called a sticker, Ubi. They did the same thing with Pandora Tomorrow. Ugh.

They only had the display cases at my TRU. Dood working said they hadn't received it yet but should anyday. Guess I'll check back this week.

what's my chances of me being able PM for this price at walmart with no ad or website for proof? i got some store credit there and don't mind saving some money.

[quote name='Mysteriouskk']Anyone know when TRU gets more shipments of games?[/QUOTE]

our shipments vary throughout the week. it would come in directs. unfortunantly when it gets to the shelf and out of the box depends on who is working. My store only had 4 came in, and 2 for normal sale (i bought one last week and a manager bought another for himself). I hope we get it back in at mystore atleast so my friend can get it along with MUA. I just hop ethey don't undership MUA as well.

bread's done
Back