Toys'R'Us - Up to 75% Off 360/PS3/3DS/DS/Wii and more, plus other deals

DrummerX

CAGiversary!
http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=3999924&ab=TRU_Header:Save-up-to-75%25-on-Video-GamesDeal-Ends:11/27/2012:Shop

Sort by console, a few deals look decent. Many games, mostly Kinect-based, at $8.98 and the $13.98 prices. Additionally, a BOGO 60% off value titles. Only a few Vita titles, no Wii U games. Free Shipping over $49, and 50% off any other game with full-price purchase of Halo 4, Black-ops 2, couple others.

might be interesting....

Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions - 360 $13.48
Sorcery - PS3 $13.48
Aragorn's Quest - PS3 - $8.98
Homefront - 360 - $13.48
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - PS3 $13.48
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword with Music CD - Wii $26.99
Rage - 360 $8.98
WoW Cataclysm - PC $8.98

Lots to sort through, lots of accessories as well. If you see anything else, shout it out. Mostly light to casual games on sale.

* Master list for the 3 for $35 deal http://www.toysrus.com/searchHandle...view=all&type=trigger&promoId=17713546&page=3

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Don't forget Little Big Planet 2 SE works with the 3 for $35 as well.[/QUOTE]

I can't add it to cart on mobile. Can other people?

Edit: force unleashed 2 and dark souls are part of it. Suggestions for a third game?

Flingsmash with a Black Wii motion plus for my new Wii U for only 22 bucks. Great deal there over the 39 for controller alone! Thanks man!

[quote name='Anexanhume']I can't add it to cart on mobile. Can other people?

Edit: force unleashed 2 and dark souls are part of it. Suggestions for a third game?[/QUOTE]

It must have sold out.

If you're ordering online be careful about ordering two of the same game in the same order. I ordered 5 games once from their website and only received 3 games(they did send me one of the missing games and refund me the last game after calling though).

Was able to grab

-Batman:Arkham Aslyum (with 3d glasses that can also be used with Arkham City to achieve a "3-d like experience on standard hdtv's")
-Amazing Spiderman 3ds
- WWE All Star 3ds
-Star Wars 2: Force Unleashed

For about $54. Four good quality games for less than the price of a new one? I'll take it. ;)

Spent $40 on an original Wii, dismayed to find out it was missing the nunchuck and did not have motion plus. $52 for Skyward Sword and Flingsmash is decent enough, I guess. now I need to drop $20 on a nunchuck like an idiot.

[quote name='SDC']Spent $40 on an original Wii, dismayed to find out it was missing the nunchuck and did not have motion plus. $52 for Skyward Sword and Flingsmash is decent enough, I guess. now I need to drop $20 on a nunchuck like an idiot.[/QUOTE]

http://www.amazon.com/Wii-Nunchuk-N...=UTF8&qid=1353902925&sr=8-8&keywords=nunchuck

That really blows, cheap Nunchucks on Amazon here though. The thing costs nintendo about $0.10 to manufacture, its robbery.

[quote name='SDC']Oh man, I didn't even think to look at other sellers on Amazon. But what are the odds these are knock-offs?[/QUOTE]

100%. It says "Generic".

bread's done
Back