TR2N (aka TRON 2)

R1V3R5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Anyone see that trailer that Disney showed? Being a big, big TRON fan I was a little worried when they said they were going to resurrect the franchise. However, the trailer was pretty slick.

Here are a couple of grainy leaks of the trailer.

http://www.filmstalker.co.uk/archives/2008/07/tr2n_tron_2_trailer_online.html

And, for the record, TRON was my favorite sci-fi film as a kid. I didn't care about Star Wars or any of that other stuff, I loved TRON. I totally hyped the 20th anniversary release of the DVD when it came out as well and it's one of my prized possessions. I also built a new pc for TRON 2.0 when the game was released as well. Worth every penny. I fucking love TRON.

*Please refrain from referencing that fat tron guy from the interwebz. He really needs to hit the gym if he wants to keep sporting that damn costume.

[quote name='Moxio']I don't understand why the 2 is before the N.[/QUOTE]

Maybe to be hip? Maybe because while "Tron 2.0" is a really cool name it's already taken by the game that has a very different storyline than the film.

Jeff Bridges, uppins.

And they should have titled it T2ON... #-o

[quote name='Brak']Jeff Bridges, uppins.

And they should have titled it T2ON... #-o[/quote]

Much better title.

But hot damn, that actually looked good.

That looks really good I must say. Although I hope the ramp up the nerd factor, it seems like the original was for the more nerdy crowd and I hope they follow suit.

Really cool trailer... but when the blue guy hit the other guys cycle wall, I dont like how he didnt de-res... thats always what happened in the first one.

Then again, maybe I am being a bit too anal about it.

[quote name='Brak']Jeff Bridges, uppins.

And they should have titled it T2ON... #-o[/QUOTE]

Maybe the didn't go that wa bevause there already is a T2 movie? I dunno.

I saw the video on the web and I must have watched it like 5 times. It was such a great clip. I hope the movie lives up to that segment.

I didn't see the movie untill the dvd came out. But I really enjoyed the movie and saw the charm that made so many people love the movie. I can only imagine how awesome it must have been there and watch that video live.

[quote name='Sycowulf']Really cool trailer... but when the blue guy hit the other guys cycle wall, I dont like how he didnt de-res... thats always what happened in the first one.

Then again, maybe I am being a bit too anal about it.[/QUOTE]

By re-res do you mean die? Because in the original a tank blows up a cycle and the dude doesn't die.

You can see it in the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3efV...ron-2-trailer-video-makes-pants-wet-worldwide

also the bikes do make turns that are not 90 degrees in the original as well.

bread's done
Back