Track the damage caused by the Wii.

This is getting on my nerves. I heard about the Wiimote breaking stuff on the radio 2 days in a row, and last night I read an article on Yahoo news about it.

It's just a matter of time until some fat mom starts the class action lawsuit.

The title SHOULD be "Track the damage caused by bafoons"

The glasses breaking are beleivable, but the television plastic and the crt tube... LMAO

If you think that is real, you have no common sense, and should probably take physics again.

Get real.

People WILL definitely try and cash in on this shameful crap, and for that I hope they get raped by a wild yeti. Leave Nintendo be,... they have a console war to win :)

[quote name='drone8888']The glasses breaking are beleivable, but the television plastic and the crt tube... LMAO

If you think that is real, you have no common sense, and should probably take physics again.

Get real.

People WILL definitely try and cash in on this shameful crap, and for that I hope they get raped by a wild yeti. Leave Nintendo be,... they have a console war to win :)[/QUOTE]

Yea the CRT TV one is mos def not real.

The funny thing is that Nintendo is untouchable as far as these lawsuits go. They post warnings before every fucking game you play. They also sent an email to all Wii owners to reiterate playing safely. Not much else you can do.

Already forwarding it around the office... that site is great. Somebody must've gotten pissed in Tennis to actually make a Wiimote skewer a TV.

[quote name='lilboo']This is getting on my nerves. I heard about the Wiimote breaking stuff on the radio 2 days in a row, and last night I read an article on Yahoo news about it.

It's just a matter of time until some fat mom starts the class action lawsuit.

The title SHOULD be "Track the damage caused by bafoons"[/QUOTE]

I agree... Nintendo gave them warnings and said that you don't need to play like a moron.

I accidentally brought down this nearby building when my wiimote flew out an open window.

081004demolition.jpg

My bad.

[quote name='wubb']I accidentally brought down this nearby building when my wiimote flew out an open window.

081004demolition.jpg

My bad.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='wubb']I accidentally brought down this nearby building when my wiimote flew out an open window.

My bad.[/quote]

Pfft, I can top that.

I was playing Golf and my wii mote flew out of my hands and hit my xbox 360. I booted up my copy of Rainbow Six that was in the 360, and this is what happened to one of the hotels in the game...

P000007831.jpg

So, everyone, make sure you have a second copy of the new Rainbox Six game handy.

bread's done
Back