Trade 1 get MGS Peace Walker at FuturesShop

The bundle is kinda tempting...that green PSP looks hot! And the Darth Vader on the back of my white PSP 2000 looks kinda off sometimes. But likely I'm just going to get Lego RB at FS and trade it in for the game alone.

[quote name='thegamecubist']The bundle is kinda tempting...that green PSP looks hot! And the Darth Vader on the back of my white PSP 2000 looks kinda off sometimes. But likely I'm just going to get Lego RB at FS and trade it in for the game alone.[/QUOTE]

Just be careful, dont buy Lego RB now, wait for June8th. If its still in the list (low chance) then go for it.

Hmm, that's a good deal. Buy a game for $20 and trade it for a $40 game. The website doesn't specifically say what games are eligible for the Peace Walker game alone trade in, but I guess you can assume it's the same as the list for the other two trade in deals.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Hmm, that's a good deal. Buy a game for $20 and trade it for a $40 game. The website doesn't specifically say what games are eligible for the Peace Walker game alone trade in, but I guess you can assume it's the same as the list for the other two trade in deals.[/QUOTE]

That is most likely the official rule, but some CSRs may not apply it properly.

Here's hoping CoD4 and CoD:WaW still qualify come Tuesday! The PSP pack is extremely enticing, but I already have a silver PSP that hardly gets any use.

ichit, not sure if you can add the other trade-in promos to your title, it looks like you can do a T2 for Transformers: War for Cybertron and Tiger Woods '11.

Would definitely love to get in on that bundle but 5 games? I'd be lucky to have one or two lying around that would qualify.

PS3 BlazBlue, Xbox 360 Fallout 3 GOTY ed., Mass Effect 2, FF13... plus one more.

Yeah no. If anybody has some tips or suggestions, help me out! I'm thinking Madden 2010 and KOF XII would be the easiest...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rocky071']Would definitely love to get in on that bundle but 5 games? I'd be lucky to have one or two lying around that would qualify.

PS3 BlazBlue, Xbox 360 Fallout 3 GOTY ed., Mass Effect 2, FF13... plus one more.

Yeah no. If anybody has some tips or suggestions, help me out! I'm thinking Madden 2010 and KOF XII would be the easiest...[/QUOTE]

Well, the games you would trade into FS would be worth $40 each (5 x $40 = $200), and truthfully you could probably sell Fallout 3 and FF13 for at least $40 if you sold them separately. Fallout 3 could get you $45 if you used it as a power-trade towards the new Transformers game at EB, and if it wasn't your cup of tea you could return it for $64.99 back, as per the Gaming Guarantee. Really though, if that PSP bundle is something you really wanted, I'd say getting rid of games you won't play anymore is a fine option, it's a lot easier to get $40 each from FS then to go through the hassles of selling them online through CAG or RFD or kijiji and such.

Anyone know if they're doing the trade 5 get the Peacewalker bundle free in Winnipeg? I was looking on FS's website and it didn't say not in Winnipeg.

[quote name='game_fanatic']Well, the games you would trade into FS would be worth $40 each (5 x $40 = $200), and truthfully you could probably sell Fallout 3 and FF13 for at least $40 if you sold them separately. Fallout 3 could get you $45 if you used it as a power-trade towards the new Transformers game at EB, and if it wasn't your cup of tea you could return it for $64.99 back, as per the Gaming Guarantee. Really though, if that PSP bundle is something you really wanted, I'd say getting rid of games you won't play anymore is a fine option, it's a lot easier to get $40 each from FS then to go through the hassles of selling them online through CAG or RFD or kijiji and such.[/QUOTE]
Good point(s). I'm looking into buying some of the trade-able titles on Kijiji for an average of 15-20 bucks. I decided overnight that I really wasn't in a huge hurry to get a new PSP though, because I want a pair of sunglasses hahah.

Sorry for double post but wanted to bump thread.

I didn't even look close enough to realize this isn't the 'Big Boss' pack I wanted. Which also isn't available in Canada, it appears. Much like MGS3 LE, we are getting screwed over, again. So frustrating!

I traded Bioshock 2 for MGS5. I was kind of surprised since they only had like four copies of the game at FS and didn't have it out in the front like most New Releases. I guess expectations for PSP software is pretty abysmal.

[quote name='thegamecubist']The bundle is kinda tempting...that green PSP looks hot! And the Darth Vader on the back of my white PSP 2000 looks kinda off sometimes. [/QUOTE]

Maybe some days he's just not quite feeling.... fresh?

;)

^I loled

On RFD, someone used a game not on the list (GTA: Chinatown Wars PSP) to do the 1:1 trade. I may try with my Killzone 2 tomorrow ($10 TIV, reportedly)

Man the PSP bundle is tempting, but I have no need for one whatsoever. I have Folklore, Heavenly Sword, Uncharted, GTAIV, MGS4, inFAMOUS and a few other 'eligible' titles, but I really don't know what I would do with the PSP, apart from sell it on CAG or something. Then I'd get the inevitable 'quit hoarding PSPz' comments and anger would ensue!

[quote name='thegamecubist']All this Folklore trading is scary...I actually want to play that game![/QUOTE]

Yeah that's the thing! I bought it new for $29.99 at the Source, and at the time it was a gem of a purchase. Now all these used copies are popping up at EBs for $20, so people are just gobbling them up hoping for an easy flip.

I traded in excitebots ($10 from amazon boxing week) for this...should have kept it and come up with another for the 2 for GOW3+controller deal

bread's done
Back