TRADE $10 GameStop.com coupon for Rock Band 3 pre-order songs from GameStop

olfenite

CAGiversary!
Hi, forgive me if I am posting this in the wrong spot. Although I have been a member of CAG for a long time, I don't frequent here. If it is in the wrong spot, mods, by all means, please move it to where it belongs. Thank you.

Anyway, I have a $10 coupon to GameStop.com. I think I got it when I pre-ordered Green Day: Rock Band from there, I can't remember for sure. It has an expiration date of 4/28/2013. It appears that it has to be purchased from the website, but I'm sure you can order it there and pick it up at the store. I don't shop there very often (I'm more of a Best Buy type of guy), so I figured I might as well trade it to someone who does.

I am hoping that someone who pre-ordered Rock Band 3 from there might be interested in trading their pre-order bonus for it. I believe that it is three DLC songs that they are giving away, although I cannot remember the songs right off the top of my head.

It would need to be for the Xbox 360. If anyone is interested, send me a private message.

Thanks for reading.
- Matt

i'm also looking for the gamestop track pack, but people seem to be holding on to them for now. i've been checking ebay every few hours and can't find even 1 auction.

[quote name='trent82']i'm also looking for the gamestop track pack, but people seem to be holding on to them for now. i've been checking ebay every few hours and can't find even 1 auction.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm disappointed that no one is interested in trading, but it's all right. If anyone is still interested, I'll make a trade. If not, I'll use the $10 gamestop.com coupon to put it toward a 1600 microsoft points card and use it to buy these songs when they come out. I'll get them, I just don't know when.

bread's done
Back