Trade 10(Min $0.25 VALUE) Get $100 Towards ANY CONSOLE

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Valid at RP stores starting 9-25

>Trade ANY 10 Wii/360/PS3 Games. NO DUPLICATES

>Same game for different system WORKS!
(Example:Sonic for wii/Ps3/360 will count as 3 different games!)

>Complete with CASE+COVER+MANUAL

>Get $100 towards ANY PS3/360/Wii system SKU.

>Also get 20 STAR Rewards points, which is worth ANOTHER $10!
(10 for buying the console, 10 for each of the 10 games you trade in.)

>Any game in the trade database qualifies. The value starts at $0.25.

Not all RP stores take trades, make sure you call you local store first!

Dannnnnnnnnnnnnnngerousssssssss. This seems like a good time for people who were waiting...to get trading. Though the amount of shovelware that could be traded in...oh the giggles that may soon ensue.

[quote name='WillGabriel']RP = Rogers Plus? This would be a great time for me to get a PS3 slim...[/QUOTE]
Yes, Rogers Plus :)

[quote name='gamer602']where's magiic?
Is NHL 07 in the database?[/QUOTE]

I have been informed by the powers that be I can discuss absolutely nothing regarding Rogers online. They like to control what information goes where.

[quote name='magiic']I have been informed by the powers that be I can discuss absolutely nothing regarding Rogers online. They like to control what information goes where.[/QUOTE]

No surprise, really; EB has the same policy. People will actually have to do their own leg work for this one :)

FWIW, the members section of tivs.ca lists the RP values in your "My Collection" page...it's getting a bit out-dated (6/25), but should give you an indication of whether or not a game exists. Although, the list is only complete for 360 games.

[quote name='magiic']I have been informed by the powers that be I can discuss absolutely nothing regarding Rogers online. They like to control what information goes where.[/QUOTE]

Sure, you can't. But can that brand new member with the username magiiic say anything?

This was a no-go at Jasper Place Rogers Plus in Edmonton. They do trade-ins but weren't honouring this deal. Either that or the rep I spoke to was a jerk.

Weird, every Rogers should have the deal. Well, the four that I went to did, anyway. In Ottawa.

Similarly, I doubt you can trade 20 for 200, but you're best off asking a Rogers employee, TheBigBoi.

I got me a PS3 Slim with this deal yesterday. Now I've got all three consoles :)

Thanks gamer602.

[quote name='Griptor']Weird, every Rogers should have the deal. Well, the four that I went to did, anyway. In Ottawa.

Similarly, I doubt you can trade 20 for 200, but you're best off asking a Rogers employee, TheBigBoi.

I got me a PS3 Slim with this deal yesterday. Now I've got all three consoles :)

Thanks gamer602.[/QUOTE]

If its possible, can you list the games you traded and the VALuES?

It would be a great help!

[quote name='gamer602']If its possible, can you list the games you traded and the VALuES?

It would be a great help![/QUOTE]

Looking at the receipt, I'm not really sure these are the correct values for these games...

It says "Original Price: $3.00" for all the games, except one which says $3.75...

Games are:

Tony Hawk's Proving Grounds
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2
Facebreaker
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Jumper
Too Human
Space Chimps
Lost Planet
The Golden Compass
No More Heroes

All 360 except last two.

The one that says 3.75 is Lost Planet, but again, the values don't seem correct. I could be wrong, so take it however you like.

[quote name='Griptor']Looking at the receipt, I'm not really sure these are the correct values for these games...

It says "Original Price: $3.00" for all the games, except one which says $3.75...

Games are:

Tony Hawk's Proving Grounds
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2
Facebreaker
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Jumper
Too Human
Space Chimps
Lost Planet
The Golden Compass
No More Heroes

All 360 except last two.

The one that says 3.75 is Lost Planet, but again, the values don't seem correct. I could be wrong, so take it however you like.[/QUOTE]

Also...how was the credit applied? Did you get those Values PLUS $100?

And how about the taxes?

was it:
299-100=199 + Taxes
OR
299+Taxes-100=Price?

[quote name='gamer602']Also...how was the credit applied? Did you get those Values PLUS $100?

And how about the taxes?

was it:
299-100=199 + Taxes
OR
299+Taxes-100=Price?[/QUOTE]

It was just straight up 100 dollars off. The values of the games didn't matter.

And it was 300 - 100 + Taxes, which is nice.

This looks like a good time to use up some of those $5 Nintendo coupons on some $5 Wii games at the WM anniversary sale along with some games that EB sells for $5 or less!

bread's done
Back