Trade 2 Months of XBox Live Gold for XBox 360 Used Game of Value

EvenFlow

CAGiversary!
Hi all,

I got two 1 month XBox Live Gold codes and was wondering if anyone wanted to do a trade of a game for these two codes?

Just let me know.

I would like to play Dante's Inferno, but am willing to see if anyone else has a good trade deal. Recently I got Bioshock 2, ME2, and Darksiders.

Thanks for the consideration.

~EF

...thoughts arrive like butterflies. Oh, he don't know, so he chases them away...

images

Apologies all, posted while I was under the influence.

What I failed to say in my original post was I will trade these months and pay for Dante's Inferno or any game that is valued more!

I didn't mean to be insulting.

Oh, and since I haven't traded here before you can check my eBay feedback: wallsofjericho3

Thanks for the understanding.

~EF

I still don't get it...you want a $50 game for 2 months worth of X-Box Live (which totals to about $8 by the way).

Wouldn't it be a better bargain for a person to sell their 'Dante's Inferno' on Ebay for $50 and buy a 1-YEAR subscription to the service instead?

He would like to buy Dante's Inferno from someone, but offer these codes to lower the price a bit. That's my understanding of it, anyways.

[quote name='GraftonWVDiskExchang']I still don't get it...you want a $50 game for 2 months worth of X-Box Live (which totals to about $8 by the way).

Wouldn't it be a better bargain for a person to sell their 'Dante's Inferno' on Ebay for $50 and buy a 1-YEAR subscription to the service instead?[/QUOTE]

I added that I am willing to add money to the deal.

bread's done
Back