TRADE 3 games, and get $70

OmegaChaos

CAGiversary!
So, I just checked out EBGames trade in page, and they seem to have a new deal that seems to be good.

TRADE 3, GET $70!
When you trade in 3 games worth $10 or more in trade 

Trade 3 games, worth $10 or more in trade, and get $70 trade credit towards these titles:

• Dark Souls II
  • Infamous: Second Son
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth
  • The Elder Scrolls Online
You can also trade up to 5 games worth $10 or more, and get up to $115 towards the following Collector's Editions: 

• Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Collector's Edition
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth Grand Wizard Edition
  • Dark Souls II Collector's Edition
  • inFAMOUS Second Son Collector's Edition
  • The Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial Edition
Also, you can trade 2 games worth $10 or more, and get $44.99 towardsDiablo III: Reaper of Souls (regular edition), Final Fantasy X|X-2 Remaster HD, or Yoshi's New Island 

Is there a difference between $10 and $15 when they can just juke the TIVs any which way they want?

Several 3DS and Vita games trade for $10-$14, so they're included in this promotion for the first time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a difference between $10 and $15 when they can just juke the TIVs any which way they want?
There's tons of 3DS and Vita games that trade in for $10. There's also a few older titles that still trade in for this price.

There's tons of 3DS and Vita games that trade in for $10. There's also a few older titles that still trade in for this price.
Example please? (Especially the older titles)

I just went there and the oldest I could trade was God of War Ascension for 10$ :whistle2:(

It differs from time to time. You can get Rayman Legends and trade it in for $15+. I think Mario 3D Land and others trade in for $14 still.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back