Trade 3 Games Get One $60 Game Free Hastings B&M

That's a great deal if you can choose any $59.99 game. Too bad there aren't any Hastings near me. Or is it possible to do this online?

Do you happen to know if pre-orders are fair game? Also, is there a link to this deal, or did you notice it at the B&M?

I have the list with me right now but cant post a pic
They are doing this to promote odst but u can choose any 60 game

Nice find OP. If you can, make the title more specific (i.e.-Trade 3 select games in @ Hastings, get $60 game free).

[quote name='Be3fJerky']They don't accept Paypal? *** that suxxx[/QUOTE]

Everyone accepts PayPal - just use the PayPal plugin to generate a one-time use credit card. :D

Big YMMV on this. I asked at two of the Hastings near me and got blank stares. One manager went through their promotions listing and found nothing about this special. This is a no-go in Albuquerque stores.

[quote name='thelonepig']Everyone accepts PayPal - just use the PayPal plugin to generate a one-time use credit card. :D[/QUOTE]
how do you do this?

EDIT- Nevermind

[quote name='jd302426']I will try to get a get a pic of the ad if i could just find an SD card.[/QUOTE]
is the picture on your phone? if so, you can send the picture in a picture message to your email address at the same cost as a picture message (most people have unlimited)

Legit deal! I traded in bionic commando, MLB 2k9, and HAWX for 60.00 credit. I originally bought all 3 during gamestop's $20 new sale.

Finally verified the deal with my local Hastings. It took a little bit of persistance. I called on Sunday only to be told "We don't get information about our promotions until corporate opens on Monday." "But the flyer says it starts today." "Sorry, I don't have any information on that."

I tried calling again today and was told the deal didn't exist. I kept asking "Are you sure? Is there anyone else that might know of deals that you haven't heard of?" Finally the guy put me on hold, but he'd indicated that he was going to return and tell me no such deal existed, but finally someone else came on, confirmed the deal, and used some examples I'd read from the flyer to indicate how it worked.

At my Hastings they just rang it up as a normal buy-back. Each game rang up at $20 credit. So I don't think you even have to trade 3 to get the $20 credit. It looks like the trade in values for all the games on the list of 100 are valued at $20. Great for games like bionic commando but sucky value for say batman AA.

I may take a look at this, got Terminator $12, Dead Space $7, and Prince of Perisa $19, could come out ahead on this. What to trade for? Maybe Forza 3, cool.

Wow, I'll just trade in Rock Band: Beatles, Guitar Hero 5, and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. Really, why are those games on the list. They all came out less than half a month ago and are all still worth AT LEAST $50...I mean...really, WHY ARE THEY ON THE LIST?

But there are a couple good ones on there. Considering I can pick up GTA IV, Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts, and LOTR Conquest used for a little under $40, it seems like it'd just be like getting $20 off for free...is there really no catch? I would totally do that if I hadn't already pre-ordered Halo: ODST from Amazon for about $42 after all the discounts and what not...and plus it's release date delivery...but if anyone can get there hands on a couple of those cheap games for around $40-$50 you could save a little bit on ODST.

[quote name='guessed']Why does the title state "Buy 3 games get one..."? Shouldn't it be "Trade 3 games get one..."?[/QUOTE]

yeah totally confused the shit out of me.

[quote name='guessed']Why does the title state "Buy 3 games get one..."? Shouldn't it be "Trade 3 games get one..."?[/QUOTE]

Well obviously you need to buy the 3 games first and then you trade them in to get the one $60 game free...yeah....we'll go with that :D

dab nab it, saw a few of these titles at BBV on Monday (last day of Buy 1 get 1... $22 > $60 would have been sweet...

my bad for not paying attention...thanks anyway Op!

I went in today and ask a worker at video games and got almost no info on this deal. The guy was jerky and said that they had the deal but would not tell me which games qualified.

Thanks for posting a link with a list game that qualify.

Going to trade Pure, Ninja Blade and Hot Shots Golf for MUA 2 today. Out of the list of games those 3 get the elast trade in at Gamestop.

if you click on the link the top banner says you could get halo odst on monday 11/21 at midnight im guessing its really 11/22 at midnight

[quote name='Sad Turtle']if you click on the link the top banner says you could get halo odst on monday 11/21 at midnight im guessing its really 11/22 at midnight[/QUOTE]

no the game comes out on 11/22 which is 11/21 at one minute past midnight, thinking this is not gonna be the most replayable game tho so doubt i'd spend my cash on it right away, probably best to to wait for a clearance on it!

[quote name='ballbarfer']no the game comes out on 11/22 which is 11/21 at one minute past midnight, thinking this is not gonna be the most replayable game tho so doubt i'd spend my cash on it right away, probably best to to wait for a clearance on it![/QUOTE]

What? Do you even know what modes are in the game?

That is just the most absurd comment I have seen in the last 5 minutes.

5 minutes ago someone at the Texans forums said they should run a 3-4 defense because "it works good in Madden"....

Outside of Texas it's almost impossible to find these stores. None in Illinois OR Ohio. I wonder if Richmond, Indiana is on my way from Chicago to Columbus...

[quote name='The Ju1ce']Outside of Texas it's almost impossible to find these stores. None in Illinois OR Ohio. I wonder if Richmond, Indiana is on my way from Chicago to Columbus...[/QUOTE]

we have em all over kansas also

Just a heads up, I got back from Hastings and traded 3 off their list. Didn't have to ask for any promotion since it applied automatically.

I ended up with 65 in credit put on a giftcard for me after trading in Gears 2, Tiger Woods 09, and Brothers in Arms:HH.

Not bad if you ask me.

bread's done
Back