Trade/Buy my stuff. Need to clear out.

Alucard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Except trades also. These are not set prices if you want the price lowered for some items try PMing me.

*Prices include shipping and handeling* discounts for multiple games bought

1.F-Zero Maximum velocity-GB $7
2.Wheel of fortune-SNES$5
3.Goof Troop-SNES$5
4.Super Mario World-SNES$5
5.Jack Nicklaus Golf-SNES$5
6.Pilotwings-Snes$5
7.Super Off Road-SNES$5
8.Earth Worm Jim-SNES$7
9.Yoshi's Safari-Snes$7
10.Metal Combat Falcon's Revenge-SNES $7
11.Jeopardy-SNES$5
12.Mortal Kombat-SNES$5
13.Scooby Doo Mystery-SNES$5
14.Captain America and the avengers-SNES$5
15.Mario Paint-SNES...sorry don't have the paint pad.$5
16.Madden 97-SNES$5
17.Zoop-SNES$5
18.Championship Pool-Snes $5
19.Sonic Blast Man-SNES $5

Sega Genesis plus 2 controllers $30
20.Sonic 2-SG$5
21.mighty Morpin Power Rangers-SG$5
22.Sonic 3-SG$5
23.Aladdin-Sg$5
24.Streets of Rage-Sg$5
25. The Simpsons bart vs. the space mutants.-SG$5
26.Streets of Rage 2-SG$5
27.Ms.Pac-Man-SG$5
28.Sonic Spinball-SG$5
29.Roger Clemens MVP Baseball-SG$5
30.Toy Story-Sg$5
31.Ecco the tides of time-Sg$5
32.Star Gate-Sg$5
33.Sonic Classics(includes MeanbeanMachine,Sonic2,Sonic1)-SG$15 ie $5 each

35.pokemon Stadium-N64$8
36.Diddy Kong Racing-N64$8
37.Wave Race 64-N64$8
38.Banjo-Kazooie-N64$8
39.007 Goldeneye-N64$8

41.MegamanX7-PS2 $15
43.FFX-2-PS2 $15

I'm selling my Playstation 1 and its 3 controllers $40
45.Crash Bash-PS1$10
46.Crash2 cortex strikes back-PS1$7

My two game gear games-4in one pack(checkers, chess, backgammon, yastzee)
and 4 in one pack(Yacht, solitare, dominoes, cribbage) each $5

Just tell me if you want to make a deal on any of these games. I am not worthy of your kindness. Thanks in advance.
Price includes shpping. and trades are encouraged

Is anyone interested in any of these games? There has to be someone. This is a giant list of games and no offers yet. Oh well I'll just give it some more time before checking back up on it. I'm very reasonable so please consider.

PM sent.

Off-topic, but I'm glad to see you're trying to better yourself as a member of this forum. Very good of you; keep it up.

First game being sent out is Jak and Daxter. Keep those offers coming people. Also slight drop in prices because of time restraint. Trying to sell the oldgames to buy the new games.;)

I have gotten many PMs for these so far, but no actual takers. So in case it is price problems everything has been lowered. Get these hot deals before I decide to post them on ebay. Have fun.:cool:

[quote name='Alucard']I have gotten many PMs for these so far, but no actual takers. So in case it is price problems everything has been lowered. Get these hot deals before I decide to post them on ebay. Have fun.:cool:[/QUOTE]

I don't see any prices listed?

NOT all are fixed prices so I'm willing to haggle on most. Prices are now next to the games so everyone is aware. Multiple purchases get large reduction in shipping as an added bonus. OF course I won't go too much lower with prices because they're already low considering how rare some of them are. Remember I accept trades also. Keep those PMs coming and happy shopping:D .

Prices now next to games. Recieved many PMs so keep them coming. I accept trading, and combine shipping on multiple purchases to save you some money. Happy Shopping.

Trading Legend of Legaia and the Super Scope currently. So those are no longer available. Plenty of PMs still have plenty of games also so contact me before these go away. Trading and Money excepted no one excluded. Have a nice day;) .

Sorry that was the original price in case I could sell it for that much, but the fixed price went done to a total of $50 which includes 2 controllers. Plus I have an extra never opened PS1 controller for an additional $7

Sorry to all buyers who I already made arrangements for games(jak and daxter, megaman 8, carmen sandiago, super scope, and legend of legaia). Due to a skateboarding injury I missed my chance to ship the games last Saturday so I will have them Shipped by this Saturday. Please hold on to those trades still. If I don't get them shipped out by Saturday then I will include a bonus for each person who is trading for their game. Sorry if this delay has been an inconvinance.

Thanks to the patient traders. I have shipped out the games and they should arrive by next week. Sorry for any inconvienance. You people are great.

I have shipped out the games and they should arrive very very soon. One has already been recieved. Please leave feedback when you get it.

Okay. Godzilla has arrive, and so has Saga Frontier 2. Legend of Legaia 2 has arrived also. Check list to see what games are left(most). If you need me to leave feedback PM me, and leave me feedback as well. Looking forward to hearing from other members about trades, and leaving positive feedback to the ones I have already dealt with. Good luck.

Thanks to everyone who traded for a game. They were really great. I will wait till the weekend to see if anymore games will be wanted. Then I will try ebay. Hope someone decides to get the goods from me.

Just to clarify it is MEtal Combat Falcon's Revenge which is #2 the sequel to just MEtal combat. It comes with cart only. If you want you can trade or haggle if you want to. Thanks for keeping this alive.;)

appreciate the prompt reply, but I'm trying to get a complete copy atm. But maybe you could clarify for me, you said its the #2 sequel? So it went Battle Clash, MEtal Combat, and then MEtal Combat Falcon's Revenge?

Okay I said I was very much willing to haggle, those aren't set prices. I just put them there as a rough estimate including shipping. Also I perfer trades so I don't bother changing the prices on the first page even if those aren't exactly what I can let them go for. Well there you have it, is any one still intrested in these.

I have traded/sold 4 games to 3 different users. I have great feedback and 99% of the games should be in good condition. Please continue to clean out my inventory.

bread's done
Back