Trade for my guides & games + other stuff--updated 10/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in Killzone and NFL Street 2 strategy guide, PM me maybe we can work something out even though I don't have any of your wants.

wanna check my list for these:

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes t-shirt (olive green-reads Universal Bounty Hunter on the back)--1 L (sealed)
Nintendo Power Up! t-shirt (orange w/bottle cap reading Power Up! on front) 1 L (sealed)

You will trade for these right? Thanks!

CML for Darkwatch t-shirt--black--XL (sealed), Game Boy Advance beach towel, Destroy All Humans! soundtrack (sealed), Medal of Honor: Frontline soundtrack (sealed), Panzer Dragoon Orta soundtrack (opened, mint condition).

[quote name='amos_82']On bump per day, you know the rules. Just sell your stuff on Ebay. That is the only way I can get rid of my strategy Guides.[/QUOTE]

Hey, noob, go play in traffic. Don't talk to me about the rules here. The general consensus is to wait until you're off the first page before bumping your trade list. Take a look at my total trades. I do plenty of business trading my stuff w/other CAGs. Come talk to me after you've been here more than a few weeks. (Flame off.)

BTW, thanks for the free bump.:twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back