Trade Forza 5 for something on PS4 or Xbox One.....

twistedadrian

CAGiversary!
I have a Digital download code for the full game of Forza Motorsport 5.(I already own the game).If need be, I will even take a pic and upload it showing that the code is still covered up like it is right out of the Xbox One bundle.

I have a PS4 & Xbox One.My Gamertag/PSN account name is: Twiztidfreak6t9 for both accounts so you can see what all I have (Warning, I own ALLOT of games, on both consoles I own several of the same games lol)

I'd take games such as Plants VS Zombies Garden warfare  UFC, Kinect Sports Rivals, Metro 2033 Redux, Dead Rising 3, Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark, Wolfenstien The New Order, Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls:Ultimate Evil Edition, & Kinect Sports Rivals.

Upon verifying I have it, you will get the code PMed instantly, or give me your Email if you prefer it that way.

I'll be honest, I've only do one trade in the past a long while back, but I was prompt with my response, and was honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me just go ahead and add these, because I know yall would want pics anyway lol

[attachment=7488:WP_20140818_002.jpg]

[attachment=7489:WP_20140818_001.jpg]

bread's done
Back