Trade in advice (About timing)

Valkerion

CAGiversary!
Sooooo I got Street Fighter x Tekken awhile ago, dont like it so was about to trade it in. Friends tried to convince me to like/keep it but no thanks. Was going to trade it to Amazon last week but the price they are giving is fluctuating every few days it seems :/

Went from $27 beginning of last week, $24.60 this weekend (which was ok because another game I was going to trade went up the difference in price) and just now dropped to $18.25. I assume this is because they got alot of trade ins when the price was higher and lowered it.

Heres the whole trade in list for now:

Street fighter x Tekken : $18.25
Battlefield 3 : 21.60
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit: $9.00
Total: $48.85

SFxT wasn't fully price when I grabbed it, and Battlefield 3 was a gift so free lol (dont like shooters).

So should I wait it out another week or two for it to change again (highly doubt it will be going down more) or just go for it now. What do other people think?

Leaning on waiting a week or two

I'd submit them now and wait till Monday before sending them in, see if the price goes up.

Just make sure you resubmit before canceling your current trade. Had Enslaved go from $35 down to $25 while I did it the other way; prices are always in flux over there :bouncy:

Hmm good idea. The prices seemed to change across the board over there tonight. Hell Catherine is only netting $0.50!?

I'd second what KW said... I've started doing the same thing with my own trades through Amazon, and even take it a step farther by submitting each game individually so that I don't lose out if one in a "batch" goes higher and another lower. With them paying the shipping and scrounging for shipping materials, it doesn't cost me anything to do it that way.

bread's done
Back