Trade-In Value For a GBA?

[quote name='greydemise']games i dno, but i think u can get *think!* like $25? or so[/quote]

gotcha, thanks :)

What titles do you have? If you are trading them in to a chain, the most you'll probably get might be $5 each.

While we are on the subject, would there be interest in a GBA with a professionally installed Afterburner here? I guess that I'll post in the trading forum instead, but is there an interest while we on the subject once again.

The regular GBA is pretty much worthless now, they have them with the eReader off and on at Amazon for less than $40.

Might as well be a paperweight.

I have Advance Wars, Golden Sun (first one) and Super Mario Advance complete with box and instructions in very good condition. As well as ESPN final round golf and Madden 03, cart. only.

GBA SP will get you $40 at GameRush and $20 at EB or Gamestop. I think there is a deal with the DS where you can trade your SP and 5 GBA games for like $50 or $60 off a DS at EB.

I actually have an old GBA, and I'm thinking about trading it in and some TRU games for a System Selector Pro. My surround sound reciever only has 1 optical input. Anybody know the value?

bread's done
Back