Trade in Value for xbox 360

maddogg21

CAG Veteran
Where would be the best place for me to trade in my xbox 360 because I am interested in getting the new black xbox 360 elite

large_IP-705.jpg

sorry guys this is my first post, sorry about posting it in the wrong forum but please just answer the question for me

[quote name='maddogg21']sorry guys this is my first post, sorry about posting it in the wrong forum but please just answer the question for me[/QUOTE]

Maybe your first post shouldnt be starting a new thread.

But your question was answered. Do not trade it in. Sell it. Whether it be in the personal ads, eBay, Amazon or some other option. You will make a considerable amount of money selling over trading it in.

I'd personally eBay it. I'll buy it off of you for $100:)

Seriously though, eBay is the way I'd go. You'll get way more that way than you would trading it in somewhere.

[quote name='menikmati']WTF is that? How the fuck do you use that shit?[/quote]

It's a home telephone. Popularized in the 20th century, the home phone was a known commodity to almost all households. You pick up the phone and dial in numbers, each house or business is assigned a 7 digit phone number and an area code is assigned by the area or city you're in. It also rings to indicate that someone is calling you.

The home telephone is now almost extinct due to the cell phone which you probably are more familar with.

[quote name='maddogg21']Where would be the best place for me to trade in my xbox 360 because I am interested in getting the new black xbox 360 elite[/quote]

Gamestop $180 Premium, $160 Core.

Gamecrazy $220 Premium, $180 Core.

Yeah, it's best to sell it to a friend or eBay.

:lol::lol::lol:

This wins thread. :applause:

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']It's a home telephone. Popularized in the 20th century, the home phone was a known commodity to almost all households. You pick up the phone and dial in numbers, each house or business is assigned a 7 digit phone number and an area code is assigned by the area or city you're in. It also rings to indicate that someone is calling you.

The home telephone is now almost extinct due to the cell phone which you probably are more familar with.[/quote]

I am just thinking of selling the 20gb hard drive once i transfer over the data. I know a lot of people are bitching about the size and price.....the difference is proprietary. I wish they could make it cheaper..buts its the only way they'd make it out. I have a HD tv, but no hdmi, so its not like i am foaming at the mouth for the elite. Hard drive is good cuz i'd like to have a lot more tv shows on the thing, it works better for me viewing tv that way. I already have a lot on they're so i am strapped for room. I think i can sell my 20 gb for a good 60 to 70 bucks. I guess we'll see

[quote name='musha666']Maybe your first post shouldnt be starting a new thread.

But your question was answered. Do not trade it in. Sell it. Whether it be in the personal ads, eBay, Amazon or some other option. You will make a considerable amount of money selling over trading it in.[/quote]

Why do people feel the need to be assholes?

I'll help you out OP... I'll give you $20.00 more than Gamestop. $200.00? ;)

(You know, it really irritates me that people are more than happy to get fucked in the ass by Gamestop when it comes to trade-ins, especially when they could get slightly more cash from a friend and be helping them out. There's NO WAY, I could go to someone and say "Hey, I'll give you $25.00 bucks for that $50.00 game you just bought!!!!1"

bread's done
Back