Trade in Value of DS Lite?

HadesWTF

CAGiversary!
Hey guys. I was looking into getting a 3DS in the near future and if I do so I will obviously not need my DS Lite anymore, because 3DS can play all of the DS games. So I figured why not trade it in and knock a few bucks off that price tag. Problem is...I can't find any relative info on what a DS Lite is worth these days. Don't much feel like getting laughed out of Gamestop when it's worth $5.

I did some digging around and the best I could find was on the Amazon trade in value list. In which every single color is worth a nice solid $50 US. . . . . . except the Black one. (I'll give you one guess which color I have)

If that's the best I'm gonna get (with a slight amount of rage that a White one is worth twice as much in acceptable condition when mine is 'like new') then I'll go with that, but if I could get a few bucks more at Gamestop or Best Buy then I'll gladly keep this local.

So if anybody knows from personal experience or so happens to have the info in a database somewhere, please let me know. I appreciate it guys.

First time visiting here in 2 or so years. Did a site search and this didn't show up. Thanks.

I guess this is the best I will probably get. (does this reflect the stupid pro card trade in bonus?)

Thank you.

[quote name='HadesWTF']First time visiting here in 2 or so years. Did a site search and this didn't show up. Thanks.

I guess this is the best I will probably get. (does this reflect the stupid pro card trade in bonus?)

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Really? You should try to sell it? I think Amazon still gives $50 TIV.

[quote name='The Punisher']Really? You should try to sell it? I think Amazon still gives $50 TIV.[/QUOTE]

They give $50 for every model except Black. Which is only worth $25.

I was thinking about eBaying it and a red God of War PSP, both are like new condition. (except no box for the PSP)

eBay tends to be an assload of trouble at times though.

As somebody who just bought 2 DS Lites off Ebay in the last two weeks I can tell you that you can definitely do better than $30 for a working DS Lite by selling it unless you are very unlucky. Broken ones go from 15-30 on there all the time.

If its in good condition definitely use a picture of the actual item.

Of course Ebay always comes with a risk.

bread's done
Back