Trade in values at GameRush B&M

Ebraum

CAGiversary!
Rogue Ops GCN- $25.00 trade in credit
P.N.O.3 GCN - $21.00 trade in credit
(I paid $10 each for those at BB )

$10.00 off any new game $39.99 or higher with trade in.
(that's 10 + your trade in credit)

They are also still running the buy 2 pre-owned get 1 free.

I wish they'd open a GameRush here in NoVA. Although it's already oversaturated with videogame places... none will give credit like that, though!

Game Rush is Blockbuster's response to Game Crazy. It's a video game store attached to a Blockbuster, right??

You can get to Game Rush's site through Blockbuster's, or you can just type in www.gamerush.com and it'll take you there.

It's a video game store inside of a Blockbuster. Actually just really a game desk inside a Blockbuster with a bigger selection of new games and accessories.

I just bought my X-box from them on Thurs. For $149.00 I got the X-box,
2 free mini games, an extra controller, and a free game rental. Not great but at least I got something extra. The mini games suck, (outlaw golf, and volleyball demo's really) but I can alway's toss the games and use the green cases for swithing out the crappy pre-owned cases ya get sometimes.

Picked up a couple copies of Rogue Ops today. Here's a couple more prices

Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance - $3 (yes, this used to be $25)
Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure (PS2) - Not Accepted
Sega GT/Jet Set Radio Future - Not Accepted

Yesterday I traded Rogue Ops GCN, NFS Underground GCN, PNO3 GCN, & Splintercell for Gameboy.

Left store with:

KOTOR - Xbox - preowned - Mint
Armed and Dangerous - Xbox - preowned - Mint
True Crimes - Xbox - preowned - Mint
Freedom Fighters - Xbox - New

Cost out of pocket - $5.00

can someone help me out?

I want to trade in Silent Scope (XBox) for either NBA Ballers (39.99) or the recent PS2 release Trivial Pursuit (29.99). I've never traded before...how do I approach the Gamestop or EB clerk to get the best possible deal??

I just hand them to the person behind the counter and say " I'd like to see what these trade in for". If it sound's good cool, if not say no thank's.

[quote name='Dazz']none here in the Hampton Roads area of VA.[/quote]

Holler if you see your local blockbuster starting to convert. I was wondering though if the Wards Corner(norfolk) Wherehouse had one of these instide.

Bought Rogue Ops, P.N.03, and Splinter Cell (XBox) today at Gamestop for a total of $30. Traded them in at Blockbuster for $54.50 store credit. Only got $8.50 for Splinter Cell, instead of the $11 reported earlier.

how do i know if my blockbuster has a gamerush or not? i went to blockbuster's site, but all the blockbusters around me don't say anything about a gamerush. thanks.

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']how do i know if my blockbuster has a gamerush or not? i went to blockbuster's site, but all the blockbusters around me don't say anything about a gamerush. thanks.[/quote]

Try www.gamerush.com #-o

[quote name='bmarquardt'][quote name='doraemonkerpal']how do i know if my blockbuster has a gamerush or not? i went to blockbuster's site, but all the blockbusters around me don't say anything about a gamerush. thanks.[/quote]

Try www.gamerush.com #-o[/quote]

Actually, their site sucks. Gamecrazy.com at least gives you a store locator. Gamerush.com I can't even figure out. It keeps playing these annoying fancy graphics but won't even give me a store locator!

I'm just going to look in the phone book.

I was only offered $1 for a copy of Ultimate Muscle. Oh well, got another $25 for my third and final copy of Rogue Ops. If you can't find one at a Best Buy check Gamestop. They charge $13 for a new version or $12 for used.

To get the store locator:

www.gamerush.com
When the pop-up comes up look to the right of the screen at the "sector" menu bar.
Choose option number 4, info
Click on 04.2 (store locator)
Choose your state from the list

Well, holy shit! That was tough...

That's got to be the ugliest website I've EVER seen...

And dammit, every store is in Metro Detroit or the western part of the state.

[quote name='ksuwild25']Can you trade multiple copies of the same game at the same time? (3 rogue ops=$75 would be awesome)[/quote]

I just did this. Bought three copies of rogue ops at gamestop (buy 2 get one free) for a total of $25 and took them to gamerush for $75!!! from gamestop I got two xbox and one ps2 version of rouge ops (can only trade two of the same game per day, but different versions count as different game...so said the clerk).

[quote name='drfrielgood']To get the store locator:

www.gamerush.com
When the pop-up comes up look to the right of the screen at the "sector" menu bar.

Well, holy shit! That was tough...[/quote]

sorry if peeps aren't as smart as you :roll: i naturally checked blockbuster's site for it, but didn't see it.

anyways, i searched online for a gamerush near me and turns out there aren't any in california anyways. maybe that's why i haven't heard of it? :roll:

too bad b/c i just bought 4 rogue ops. imma return them tonight.

[quote name='drfrielgood']To get the store locator:

www.gamerush.com

Well, holy shit! That was tough...[/quote]
No need for sarcasm sir. That site is one ugly monkey to navigate.

too bad their prices are outrageous for NES, and N64 games. $15 for a used Rogue Squadron or $7.99 for DuckHunt/SuperMario? No, thanks.

Got 3 more copies of Rogue Ops (XBox) for $5 each today. The Gamerush in Novi would only let me trade in one of them, but still got $25 in credit for it. Bought Wario Ware for GCN today with store credit and still have about $150 left, with 2 more Rogue Ops to trade in. Both of the Best Buys closest to me (Novi, Brighton) have a million copies of Rogue Ops for PS2, so there's an easy $15.

Dazz- There is a game rush in the JANAF shopping center in Norfolk. I am gonna check them out later this week. I check the EB there beside them all the time, and it is always dead. I am always the only person in the store it seems.

Here's some more additional prices:

Tao Feng 8.50
Silent Hill 3 10.00

The only games I've traded into them is 2 Rogue Ops (I tried traded in 2 PS2 Rogue Ops at the same time today but he wouldn't let me) and Dino Crisis 3 and all of that for 68 credit from about 32 bucks.

:cry: No more $25 trade in for Rogue Ops (PS2). I've done this like 3 times with this version also. They only offered $5 today and was wanting to know if anyone else's gamerush is doing this, because there are some other ones not that far away, but I don't way make the trip if they only offer $5.

bread's done
Back