Trade Killzone 2 for CODWAW

As far as resale value, it's a pretty even trade if WAW is the PS3 version.

It really depends on which game you'd rather play.

If you haven't already, I would try out the demo for Killzone 2. You might not like it as much. Or you may love it.

DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. ONLY POST SPECIFIC DEALS!

Maybe if cheapy made it bigger people would actually read it

[quote name='ayevenom']sorry wrong forum :([/QUOTE]

What is the point of the flaming when he realized already it is the wrong forum? lol. Is flaming people for mistakes really what you stayed up late for?

[quote name='snives']What is the point of the flaming when he realized already it is the wrong forum? lol. Is flaming people for mistakes really what you stayed up late for?[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about he was one of the few who didn't flame. All he did was point out the post was in the wrong forum and moved on. All the others who posted unnecessary stuff were flaming. It would be nice if the op admitted his mistake so we can all move and or close/lock this thread please. I'm tired of seeing it at the front page when some one post.

[quote name='snives']What is the point of the flaming when he realized already it is the wrong forum? lol. Is flaming people for mistakes really what you stayed up late for?[/QUOTE]

Uhhhh yeah, basically.

[quote name='solarisv']What are you talking about he was one of the few who didn't flame. All he did was point out the post was in the wrong forum and moved on. All the others who posted unnecessary stuff were flaming. It would be nice if the op admitted his mistake so we can all move and or close/lock this thread please. I'm tired of seeing it at the front page when some one post.[/QUOTE]

:wall:

Someone woke up on the dumb side of the bed.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Is your avatar a picture of Miley Cyrus? I'm almost scared to find out or ask. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

You just asked and yes it is. I'd like a bigger picture of it. :lol:

BUT

This is now a Gorillaz Appreciation Thread and a Plastic Beach Anticipation Thread

gorillaz.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzI3YiybpSc

Gorillaz-Gorillaz.jpg

Gorillaz - The 1st album!

tumblr_kvdhg9J0aj1qzo16po1_500.jpg

Demon Days - Gorillaz 2nd album

Plasticbeach452.jpg

Plastic Beach - Gorillaz 3rd album (March 9!. put that on your calendar and buy it when it gets released. or your sexuality and manhood shall be questioned!)

POST SOME GORILLAZ OR GTFO

bread's done
Back