Trade list: $64 walmart gift card! Xbox 360 games and one ds game!

I will send first.

Have

$64 gift card.

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat - $15
Halo 3 - $30
MUA/Forza 2-pack - $15
Spiderman 3 - $13
Transformers - $15
Crackdown $10

DS
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue - $15

Want

Amazon gift cards, gamestop gift cards

Nhl 09 Xbox 360

Any other xbox 360 games. Will check your list.

Seek and destroy. Go away and get a life broson. I got a bad trader mark when i called ups and they said the package was delivered. Plus I am sending first. Go outside.

Show us the tracking on usps.com
I've been a member of GTZ and their BTR system is serious. If there is a chance that the item was lost in the mail, it is your responsibility and not the receiving trader.

i don't understand. first the homo on gametz tries to rip me off and now you guys are all being douches. neat. i was going to send first anyways. what does it matter. and fuck bill. go ahead and ban me. i honestly don't wanna trade with a bunch of emo five year olds anyways.

interested in the walmart gift card. CML and shoot me a PM. I also have a $25 gamestop gift card I can include in a trade. Thanks.

[quote name='harshdiddy']i don't understand. first the homo on gametz tries to rip me off and now you guys are all being douches. neat. i was going to send first anyways. what does it matter. and fuck bill. go ahead and ban me. i honestly don't wanna trade with a bunch of emo five year olds anyways.[/quote]

Dan, Quit acting like a kid and follow up with your bad trade with me. I have no reason to try to rip you off, you have my game how in God's name am I ripping you off. IF you sent the game you have either insurance on the package or a tracking number you said it was sent UPS. They have both. Ed

bread's done
Back