Trade List: MK:Deception + Jade Empire + GoW

tokerblue

CAGiversary!
I'm cleaning out my collection of games I don't really play anymore. I figure I'll try here before posting on eBay. I'm more interested in trading, but if you can come close to the eBay price, I'll sell. I will only ship USPS Priority because of shipping confirmation. I'll trade+cash for stuff on my wanted list.

For Trade:
-------------
Mortal Kombat: Deception - Complete (Near Mint) > Regular Xbox Version > Just added
Jade Empire: Limited - Complete (Near Mint)
Ninja Gaiden - Complete (Near Mint)
God of War - Complete (Near Mint)
Official Samba de Amigo Maracas - Complete, (Near Mint) > Yes, the box too.
Japanese Black GBA - Great condition, with Afterburner internal light mod. I'll even throw in an official Nintendo replacement screen.

***Rez - Complete (Near Mint)*** Sold on eBay.
***Disgaea - Complete (Near Mint)*** This is going on eBay today

Wanted:
-----------
Xbox:
Prince of Persia
Prince of Persia 2

Saturn:
Panzer Dragoon Saga
Radiant Silvergun

PS2:
Grandia Xtreme

DC:
Vampire Chronicle

Hyperlink me to your list if you have other stuff and I'll look at it.

U will only ship Priority BEcause of Confirmation? Im guessing u print out shipping labels. BTW Paypal shipping is way way better. Just tell the person to give u .1cent through paypal so u can ship using paypal. Firstclass is the best free D/C.

[quote name='gopro']U will only ship Priority BEcause of Confirmation? Im guessing u print out shipping labels. BTW Paypal shipping is way way better. Just tell the person to give u .1cent through paypal so u can ship using paypal. Firstclass is the best free D/C.[/QUOTE]
> Shipping by USPS Priority + Delivery Confirmation is the most convenient for me. The extra cost isn't a big deal to me. Even if the person wanted to pay through PayPal, I'd gladly pay the few extra $ for faster shipping.

I have a feeling that Rez is going on eBay tomorrow since I just saw an auction end at $100.00 and another with 21 hours left at $76.00... but I'm still hoping someone out there wants it + cash or another game(s) for RS or PDS.

Are you only looking for Grandia Extreme, or Grandia II in general for PS2? If Grandia II I've got it, and would be interested in talking trade.

I've got Grandia Xtreme that I'd give up (interested in Rez), but it depends on how much more $$$ you want to make it even. Shoot me a PM if you want.

[quote name='tokerblue']> Shipping by USPS Priority + Delivery Confirmation is the most convenient for me. The extra cost isn't a big deal to me. Even if the person wanted to pay through PayPal, I'd gladly pay the few extra $ for faster shipping.[/QUOTE]

U da man then.

bluesoul, thanks for the offer. I didn't see anything on your list that I haven't already played or have. :(

bread's done
Back